Us Commercial Construction Trends
I am looking for a construction industry expert who has worked at major us general contractors like bechtel, webcor, swinerton. Assignment is to meet in san francisco with a visiting executive delegation from a large japanese construction sub-contractor company for a 2 hour q&a on 6 december. Topics: trends in us commercial construction; gc / subcontractor relationships; how can specialist sub-contractors develop relevant skills to be competitive; sub-contractors strategic choice of bidding for jobs with gcs or direct to project owners; how us gcs evaluate subcontractors.+undefined Other Responses
Us Industrial Manufacturing
· industry criteria: industrial manufacturing
· function : r2r,credit, collections, t&e, ap, ar
· domain: finance and accounting
· geographic focus: us
· previous experience/ past organizations: united states steel corporation, nippon steel, arcelormittal sa
· years of experience:10-15 years
· key specialization: process manufacturing
· key responsibilities:
ü rapidly reduce cost of finance & accounting as quickly as possible while maintaining the ability to accurately report financial results.
Ü to incorporate managed services into its service delivery model to drive process efficiencies, alleviate resource constraints and partner with the business by providing value-adding activities.
· duration of the project: 3 days+7 Other Responses
Company Registration In Us
I would like to register a trading company in the us. The company will trade in cotton, textiles, and garments from africa. Can anyone assist?+4 Other Responses