Electronic Lab Notebook Billing Rate
good day !
we would like to understand what will be the typical billing rate charged by the suppliers for electronic lab notebooks (eln) job roles in u.S.A (high priority), u.K,india and china,
the tentative job roles are,
• analytical consulting
• configuration specialist
• instrument integration specialist
• project manager
• qa engineer
• solution architect
• support engineer
• validation specialist
* the above mentioned roles are tentative and samples. Please list down the appropriate roles based on your experience and also mention the years of experience for the job roles
* client/industry focus– pharmaceutical (in our case, we consider top/fortune pharma companies who uses eln software). Hence, before providing the billing rates, we request you to consider the level of experience, qualification and availability of skilled labor that will be suitable for fortune pharma company.
Moreover, we have a list of queries that need to be addressed by the expert. The queries are as follows,
1. How the top pharmaceutical companies source eln? E.G. On premise or saas
2. Typically, to whom the buyers will engage in implementing and maintaining the eln? E.G. To 3rd party integrators or internal it team
3. What will be the typical resource mix and duration required to implement and maintain the eln solution?
4. What are the typical roles involved in eln software implementing and maintenance phase?
Thanks in advance!+4 Other Responses
Lead Technical Process
Lead technical process
bergen county, nj – up to $80k
essential job function: this position carries the responsibility for the direct client interface during the development, scale-up, transfer, and /or commercialization of products. This includes batch record creation, review, generation of doe and sampling protocols, validation documents, authorship of final reports and technical project guidance to the client.
This position is also accountable for the training and mentorship for junior personnel within the r&d, technical process operations and manufacturing operations.
This position is classified as a “safety sensitive” position especially in light of our formulation and development work with controlled substances and is therefore subject to random drug testing.
General information: bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry standard certification and +10 years related pharmaceutical experience. Position requires a demonstrated skill for scientific report writing, excellent verbal communication skills, and a customer oriented behaviors.
Expertise in fluid bed processing is highly sought as well as high shear granulation, drying, milling/sizing, compression, encapsulation, coating and packaging operations are fundamental requirements for the position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
direct client interface during the development, scale-up, transfer, and /or commercialization of products. This position has the obligation to meet or exceed the client’s expectations set forth in the statement of work. This includes both the delivery of “hard” documents (doe protocols, interim/final product reports, validation documents, etc.) and driving major activities to meet project milestones and goals as stipulated in the statement of work.
identification of critical scale-up and process validation parameters for each project, in close association with technical process operations and commercial manufacturing.
• liaise with business development, planning, qa, contract manufacturing, and development on behalf of external client projects.
provide guidance and mentoring to junior scientists and technicians. Specific activities would include, 1) review of data summaries, 2) mechanical set-up, maintenance, and running of equipment, 3) cgmp and osha operating standards, 4) review of lab notebooks and process reports for completeness and accuracy.
technical and process training to cm personnel as part of product transfers or new product introductions.
ability to carry out complex work assignments in a high quality work environment.
liaise with project manager for guidance and coordination of development and tech. Process supported activities.
serve as a process technology expert for new unit operations installed in laboratory as assigned. Activities include gaining an intimate scientific, mechanical, systems knowledge of these new processing systems.+2 Other Responses
Smartphone Software & Hardware
Smartphone and tablet (hardware / software)
i am looking for a solution company, expert in tablet and smartphone, that can help me to select rugged products from china. In fact, i would like to hire a consultancy service able to provide to our china team strong knowledge on how to evaluate hardware and software of one product.
Specialists in accelerated life test (alt) will be welcome also!+3 Other Responses