North America Nuclear Power Plants Industry
Expert interview - improving operations in the nuclear power plant industry
expert interview tracking task on how to simplify operational processes through automation. Our client has developed a visual platform that simplifies and digitizes the planning and execution of procedures in nuclear plants would would like to test it against market realities the interview will be about 45-60 minutes.
We are looking for experts;
- based in north america
- currently work at a nuclear power plant
- ideally a plant manger or operations executive
if you are interested, please let me know.
katie+4 Other Responses
Nuclear Power Plant
I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for experts that work or have worked at a nuclear power plant who have also been responsible for setting up a plant's annual procurement budget.+3 Other Responses
Nuclear Plant Construction Advanced Analytics
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
We have been engaged by a technology company to conduct a study on the potential for advanced analytics to support the design and construction of new nuclear power plants and major refurbishments. The nuclear power industry, as you are well aware, has high risk of cost and schedule overruns, and we would like to explore the market opportunity for predictive analytics to help mitigate some of this risk.
(please note that we are only looking for experts who meet the below criteria)
1. We are interested in speaking with experts who currently or in the recent past (last 18 months) have been working at the below companies:
bechtel; fluor corporation; worleyparsons; jacobs; amec foster wheeler; westinghouse; snc-lavalin; areva
2. Experts should be based in usa, europe, china
3. Experts should have 10+ years of experience within project management of nuclear power plants. We are also looking for it managers within the target companies who are working on software development specifically for the nuclear projects.
4. Experts could either be consultants, c-level executives, directors or senior managers at the target companies
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling discussions that would last up to an hour with experts this week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kruti+undefined Other Responses