Mathematical Computing Software
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about mathematical computing software used by engineers and scientists. They would like to speak with individuals who can help them better understand the offerings in the space, the strengths/weaknesses of these offerings and important criteria to consider when selecting a mathematical computing software vendor.
Ideal candidates must have evaluated/implemented solutions from the mathworks. Only individuals who were the decision maker in selecting mathworks will be considered.
This project has a budget.+12 Other Responses
we are a start up / prop trading firm. We need help to make statistics in order to develop automated ema setups vs. Volatility. We are not a university, do not waste our time please. We need an expert. A quantitative trader with excellent skills in math. If you are french it is even better.
Thanks+10 Other Responses
We are a prominent market research firm and are seeking a data analyst to join our talented and vibrant team. the data analyst must have experience with e-tabs enterprise software and wincross analytical software.
Job type: contractor
job duration: 3-6 months, full-time, monday - friday, 40 hours per week.
Job location: exton, pa
preferred start date: june 15th
as a data analyst, you will play an integral role in supporting our market research teams to produce syndicated and custom market research offerings for clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. In this role, you will perform a variety of data processing and analyses (including statistical analyses) of primary and secondary market research data. In addition, you will be responsible for synthesizing and delivering data that is consumable by clients and our research teams. You will be a member of our research analyticsand primarily support the digital marketing research team. This position will report to the director, research analytics and will be based in the pa office.
The data analyst role consists of three broad functions: 1) primary market research (pmr) data
processing and analysis; 2) database management; 3) creation and population of standard product
outputs and templates. Additional details are provided below.
1) primary market research (pmr) data processing and analysis:
- data preparation - set up appropriate banners in wincross as specified by research teams
- process pmr data including conducting cross-tabulations and frequency table (e.G., frequencies, counts, percentages, mean, median, standard deviations) generation
- conduct custom data runs, segmentations, and analyses as requested by research teams and clients
2) database management:
- establish and manage various databases / data repositories
- create, update, and maintain each project’s e-tabs enterprise file
- extract data as needed for delivery to analyst teams
3) creation and population of standard product outputs and templates:
- includes creation and population of powerpoint templates
- link powerpoint template via e-tabs enterprise data tags in order to populate tables, figures, and graphics, in support of building final client deliverables
- create rules in e-tabs enterprise to facilitate correct report population and to meet report specifications
- data check populated powerpoint deliverables after populating with e-tabs enterprise to flag any errors and correct in powerpoint, wincross, and/or e-tabs as needed
- coordinate business insights analyst teams to finalize project scope and specifications and conduct follow-up analyses as needed
**required education, experience, and skills**:
- bachelor’s degree is required
- advanced degree (ma, mba, ms in life sciences, social sciences, or statistics) and/or relevant experience in the biopharma, healthcare, or market research sector a plus, but not required
- excellent attention to detail
- strong analytical skill set, including proficiency with wincross analytical software is required
- proficiency with e-tabs enterprise software
- ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in written and spoken english
- a flexible and collaborative approach to work
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- ability to prioritize effectively and adopt a systematic approach to tasks
- proficiency with microsoft office products (word, excel, and powerpoint)
- outstanding communication skills (written and oral) in english
if you are interested and qualify, kindly respond with a brief description of your background/experience and a time to set up a initial call.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+15 Other Responses
Statistics Training Project
Hi, i am currently looking for an expert to conduct a three day statistics analysis and modelling for technical decision making for a group of engineers from energy sector in kuala lumpur, malaysia. Please contact me at amanda@*********.Com . .+15 Other Responses