we are looking for a highly specialized expert who is passionate about understanding data, well versed in scalable data mining and machine learning techniques, and loves to build models. This role is a multidisciplinary blend of statistics, technology, and business strategy, all applied in tandem to discover key insights that lie hidden in our data sets. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business challenges, map analytical approaches and build models to derive actionable insights.
- meet with executive management to understand major business opportunities and challenges (likely areas include financial performance, customer satisfaction, demographics and local economics).
- frame relevant issues, map out analytical approaches and gather data
design, build, and run complex analytic models that drive insights significant to the business.
- use business intelligence tools to communicate insights to executive management.
- familiarity with relational databases and sql, data transformation (etl), data mining, ad-hoc analysis.
- extensive experience with python, r, stata, sas, spss, matlab or another statistical language.
- deep knowledge of standard techniques (e.G., logistic regression, cluster analysis, random forests, experimental design).
- experience with data visualization tools (e.G., tableau)
- experience working with real data either through a current job or through projects during graduate school.
- ability to learn things quickly and work independently.
- an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving difficult problems.
an ms or phd in data sciences, business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, physics, computer science or other field which is highly analytical / quantitative+39 Other Responses
Topic: applied probability/engineering
for: expert with doctoral degree, ideally with some academic experience
details: i am searching for an expert to write a report about an applied probability/statistics exam at phd level which received an f-fail. The school did not provide any indication as to how they made this determination and merely provided a photocopy of the answers. In order to challenge the grade and be allowed to request more information such as solutions, score breakdown with a rationale, basic class statistics etc., an expert report saying something like "the quality of the answers raises serious doubts about the determination made by the school", or "this looks clearly above an f" would strongly help the case...
The initial expertise should not take longer than a couple of hours. After the school releases more information, a more detailed report will likely be needed.+28 Other Responses
Statistics Training Project
Hi, i am currently looking for an expert to conduct a three day statistics analysis and modelling for technical decision making for a group of engineers from energy sector in kuala lumpur, malaysia. Please contact me at amanda@*********.Com . .+15 Other Responses
I hope this message finds you well,
i have a homework related to nystrom method where i need to plot the numerical scattered field against the exact scattered field in matlab and compute the relative error.
I have done all the coding, but i'm not getting what i'm expecting,
would you please check the work.
sarah+2 Other Responses