we are looking for a highly specialized expert who is passionate about understanding data, well versed in scalable data mining and machine learning techniques, and loves to build models. This role is a multidisciplinary blend of statistics, technology, and business strategy, all applied in tandem to discover key insights that lie hidden in our data sets. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business challenges, map analytical approaches and build models to derive actionable insights.
- meet with executive management to understand major business opportunities and challenges (likely areas include financial performance, customer satisfaction, demographics and local economics).
- frame relevant issues, map out analytical approaches and gather data
design, build, and run complex analytic models that drive insights significant to the business.
- use business intelligence tools to communicate insights to executive management.
- familiarity with relational databases and sql, data transformation (etl), data mining, ad-hoc analysis.
- extensive experience with python, r, stata, sas, spss, matlab or another statistical language.
- deep knowledge of standard techniques (e.G., logistic regression, cluster analysis, random forests, experimental design).
- experience with data visualization tools (e.G., tableau)
- experience working with real data either through a current job or through projects during graduate school.
- ability to learn things quickly and work independently.
- an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving difficult problems.
an ms or phd in data sciences, business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, physics, computer science or other field which is highly analytical / quantitative+39 Other Responses
Statistics For Data Anaysis
We are the computing technology industry association (comptia).
We are looking for professionals with at least 2 years of current experience in data analytics, business intelligence, data science, data mining, data analysis, and/or warehousing and a master’s in computer science, it or related field to be involved in developing and reviewing item content for our statistics for data analysis assessment exam.
The purpose of this exam development workshop is to create and review item content (questions) for a “statistics for data analysis” assessment. This type of assistance from subject matter experts (smes) is crucial in providing an industry relevant exam.
The course for which the assessment is being developed covers a broad range of statistical techniques and methods applied in real-world settings. Topics presented include inferential, parametric and non-parametric statistics, as well as regression analysis and analysis of variance.
While attending the 5-day workshop, smes will be provided with:
a sme honorarium of $300 a day (or $1500).
A $500 travel reimbursement (with the submission of appropriate receipts). Breakfast, lunch, and snacks, as well as some evening activities such as group dinners.
Recognition for you and your organization (if provided) on the comptia sme listings. If selected, before the workshop occurs, you will be tasked with writing items remotely, for which you will be reimbursed at a rate of $5/item that makes it through the review process with little to no changes. We will need to schedule a 45 minute training call with you before you may begin writing.
When: march 28th-april 1st, 2016 (9am-5pm daily)
where: downers grove, il usa
if this is something you are interested in and available to attend, please respond with your cv attached as soon as possible. Or, if you have questions about the application process please respond here.+9 Other Responses
Statistics Training Project
Hi, i am currently looking for an expert to conduct a three day statistics analysis and modelling for technical decision making for a group of engineers from energy sector in kuala lumpur, malaysia. Please contact me at amanda@*********.Com . .+15 Other Responses
Sas programmer for phase 2 clinical trial
* bachelor’s or equivalent degree in biostatistics, statistics, epidemiology, mathematics, computer science, life sciences or related field plus 5 years of sas programming in the pharma field for fda regulated submissions.
* master’s or equivalent degree in biostatistics, statistics, epidemiology, mathematics, computer science, life sciences or related field plus 2 years of sas programming in the pharma field for fda regulated submissions.
* excellent sas stat and sas macro programming skills including:a
* sas macro facility
* database design principles (cdisc)
* basic statistical concepts and procedures
* experience with fda submissions, especially with pooled sas datasets for integrated safety and efficacy analysis
*must have a sas analytics pro software license
*remote work okay
we are seeking an sas statistical programmer to assist with analyses of data from phase 2 clinical studies on mdma-assisted psychotherapy for treatment of post traumatic stress disorder. The individual will work closely with our experienced biostatistician, but will be responsible for writing and executing sas programs detailed in our statistical analysis plan for analyzing phase 2 data for submission to fda. This is a contract position, with an estimate of 500 hours over the next six months.+7 Other Responses
Numerical Modeling Using Matlab Fortran
Looking for an expert in numerical modeling of high frequency sound waves in metals using matlab/fortran.+29 Other Responses
Topic: applied probability/engineering
for: expert with doctoral degree, ideally with some academic experience
details: i am searching for an expert to write a report about an applied probability/statistics exam at phd level which received an f-fail. The school did not provide any indication as to how they made this determination and merely provided a photocopy of the answers. In order to challenge the grade and be allowed to request more information such as solutions, score breakdown with a rationale, basic class statistics etc., an expert report saying something like "the quality of the answers raises serious doubts about the determination made by the school", or "this looks clearly above an f" would strongly help the case...
The initial expertise should not take longer than a couple of hours. After the school releases more information, a more detailed report will likely be needed.+28 Other Responses
Hi. I am looking for a statistician with high level of expertise in multinomial logistic regression analysis. The selected person needs to run the specified models and report back the results with all its statistical properties. I will be able to share more information, after i receive information about interested individuals.+26 Other Responses
I hope this message finds you well,
i have a homework related to nystrom method where i need to plot the numerical scattered field against the exact scattered field in matlab and compute the relative error.
I have done all the coding, but i'm not getting what i'm expecting,
would you please check the work.
sarah+2 Other Responses