My name is ozzie, i invented a card game design (concept) that is intended for the casinos gaming industry worldwide.The game name is called clubs circles, i was wondering if you can assist in the area of your expectices in mathematical statistical analysis on the games theory or concept.
I am trying to work out or trying to establish a statistical analysis on ;
-house edge percentage.
-odds payout structure.
-game fairness and strategy guidance.
And last but not least i want to gauge if this game will meet the certification services and regulatory requirements for gambling systems.
In the meantime i am in a primary stage agreement with two major casinos operators here in uk whom they have ask me to provide an independent verification on all the things i have mentioned above.+5 Other Responses
we are looking for a highly specialized expert who is passionate about understanding data, well versed in scalable data mining and machine learning techniques, and loves to build models. This role is a multidisciplinary blend of statistics, technology, and business strategy, all applied in tandem to discover key insights that lie hidden in our data sets. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business challenges, map analytical approaches and build models to derive actionable insights.
- meet with executive management to understand major business opportunities and challenges (likely areas include financial performance, customer satisfaction, demographics and local economics).
- frame relevant issues, map out analytical approaches and gather data
design, build, and run complex analytic models that drive insights significant to the business.
- use business intelligence tools to communicate insights to executive management.
- familiarity with relational databases and sql, data transformation (etl), data mining, ad-hoc analysis.
- extensive experience with python, r, stata, sas, spss, matlab or another statistical language.
- deep knowledge of standard techniques (e.G., logistic regression, cluster analysis, random forests, experimental design).
- experience with data visualization tools (e.G., tableau)
- experience working with real data either through a current job or through projects during graduate school.
- ability to learn things quickly and work independently.
- an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving difficult problems.
an ms or phd in data sciences, business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, physics, computer science or other field which is highly analytical / quantitative+39 Other Responses
Topic: applied probability/engineering
for: expert with doctoral degree, ideally with some academic experience
details: i am searching for an expert to write a report about an applied probability/statistics exam at phd level which received an f-fail. The school did not provide any indication as to how they made this determination and merely provided a photocopy of the answers. In order to challenge the grade and be allowed to request more information such as solutions, score breakdown with a rationale, basic class statistics etc., an expert report saying something like "the quality of the answers raises serious doubts about the determination made by the school", or "this looks clearly above an f" would strongly help the case...
The initial expertise should not take longer than a couple of hours. After the school releases more information, a more detailed report will likely be needed.+28 Other Responses
We are a prominent market research firm and are seeking a data analyst to join our talented and vibrant team. the data analyst must have experience with e-tabs enterprise software and wincross analytical software.
Job type: contractor
job duration: 3-6 months, full-time, monday - friday, 40 hours per week.
Job location: exton, pa
preferred start date: june 15th
as a data analyst, you will play an integral role in supporting our market research teams to produce syndicated and custom market research offerings for clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. In this role, you will perform a variety of data processing and analyses (including statistical analyses) of primary and secondary market research data. In addition, you will be responsible for synthesizing and delivering data that is consumable by clients and our research teams. You will be a member of our research analyticsand primarily support the digital marketing research team. This position will report to the director, research analytics and will be based in the pa office.
The data analyst role consists of three broad functions: 1) primary market research (pmr) data
processing and analysis; 2) database management; 3) creation and population of standard product
outputs and templates. Additional details are provided below.
1) primary market research (pmr) data processing and analysis:
- data preparation - set up appropriate banners in wincross as specified by research teams
- process pmr data including conducting cross-tabulations and frequency table (e.G., frequencies, counts, percentages, mean, median, standard deviations) generation
- conduct custom data runs, segmentations, and analyses as requested by research teams and clients
2) database management:
- establish and manage various databases / data repositories
- create, update, and maintain each project’s e-tabs enterprise file
- extract data as needed for delivery to analyst teams
3) creation and population of standard product outputs and templates:
- includes creation and population of powerpoint templates
- link powerpoint template via e-tabs enterprise data tags in order to populate tables, figures, and graphics, in support of building final client deliverables
- create rules in e-tabs enterprise to facilitate correct report population and to meet report specifications
- data check populated powerpoint deliverables after populating with e-tabs enterprise to flag any errors and correct in powerpoint, wincross, and/or e-tabs as needed
- coordinate business insights analyst teams to finalize project scope and specifications and conduct follow-up analyses as needed
**required education, experience, and skills**:
- bachelor’s degree is required
- advanced degree (ma, mba, ms in life sciences, social sciences, or statistics) and/or relevant experience in the biopharma, healthcare, or market research sector a plus, but not required
- excellent attention to detail
- strong analytical skill set, including proficiency with wincross analytical software is required
- proficiency with e-tabs enterprise software
- ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in written and spoken english
- a flexible and collaborative approach to work
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- ability to prioritize effectively and adopt a systematic approach to tasks
- proficiency with microsoft office products (word, excel, and powerpoint)
- outstanding communication skills (written and oral) in english
if you are interested and qualify, kindly respond with a brief description of your background/experience and a time to set up a initial call.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+15 Other Responses
Mathematical Computing Software
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about mathematical computing software used by engineers and scientists. They would like to speak with individuals who can help them better understand the offerings in the space, the strengths/weaknesses of these offerings and important criteria to consider when selecting a mathematical computing software vendor.
Ideal candidates must have evaluated/implemented solutions from the mathworks. Only individuals who were the decision maker in selecting mathworks will be considered.
This project has a budget.+12 Other Responses
we are a start up / prop trading firm. We need help to make statistics in order to develop automated ema setups vs. Volatility. We are not a university, do not waste our time please. We need an expert. A quantitative trader with excellent skills in math. If you are french it is even better.
Thanks+10 Other Responses
Statistics For Data Anaysis
We are the computing technology industry association (comptia).
We are looking for professionals with at least 2 years of current experience in data analytics, business intelligence, data science, data mining, data analysis, and/or warehousing and a master’s in computer science, it or related field to be involved in developing and reviewing item content for our statistics for data analysis assessment exam.
The purpose of this exam development workshop is to create and review item content (questions) for a “statistics for data analysis” assessment. This type of assistance from subject matter experts (smes) is crucial in providing an industry relevant exam.
The course for which the assessment is being developed covers a broad range of statistical techniques and methods applied in real-world settings. Topics presented include inferential, parametric and non-parametric statistics, as well as regression analysis and analysis of variance.
While attending the 5-day workshop, smes will be provided with:
a sme honorarium of $300 a day (or $1500).
A $500 travel reimbursement (with the submission of appropriate receipts). Breakfast, lunch, and snacks, as well as some evening activities such as group dinners.
Recognition for you and your organization (if provided) on the comptia sme listings. If selected, before the workshop occurs, you will be tasked with writing items remotely, for which you will be reimbursed at a rate of $5/item that makes it through the review process with little to no changes. We will need to schedule a 45 minute training call with you before you may begin writing.
When: march 28th-april 1st, 2016 (9am-5pm daily)
where: downers grove, il usa
if this is something you are interested in and available to attend, please respond with your cv attached as soon as possible. Or, if you have questions about the application process please respond here.+9 Other Responses
I am looking for a data scientist with expertise in basyean probability to partner with in creating 10 dependent mulitvariant algorithms derived from human input but capable of descerning and downgrading outliers based upon the propability of the whole.+7 Other Responses