Lawsuit Expert On Cnc (computer Numerical Control) Machine
We are looking for an expert witness in columbus, ohio, who has knowledge about cnc (computer numerical control) machines that have not been properly guarded against employee injuries. The project will run for 1-3 months depending on the progress of the case. The expert is needed as soon as possible. Please respond with your relevance to this request and your availability this week for a quick fit call.+undefined Other Responses
Statistics For Data Anaysis
We are the computing technology industry association (comptia).
We are looking for professionals with at least 2 years of current experience in data analytics, business intelligence, data science, data mining, data analysis, and/or warehousing and a master’s in computer science, it or related field to be involved in developing and reviewing item content for our statistics for data analysis assessment exam.
The purpose of this exam development workshop is to create and review item content (questions) for a “statistics for data analysis” assessment. This type of assistance from subject matter experts (smes) is crucial in providing an industry relevant exam.
The course for which the assessment is being developed covers a broad range of statistical techniques and methods applied in real-world settings. Topics presented include inferential, parametric and non-parametric statistics, as well as regression analysis and analysis of variance.
While attending the 5-day workshop, smes will be provided with:
a sme honorarium of $300 a day (or $1500).
A $500 travel reimbursement (with the submission of appropriate receipts). Breakfast, lunch, and snacks, as well as some evening activities such as group dinners.
Recognition for you and your organization (if provided) on the comptia sme listings. If selected, before the workshop occurs, you will be tasked with writing items remotely, for which you will be reimbursed at a rate of $5/item that makes it through the review process with little to no changes. We will need to schedule a 45 minute training call with you before you may begin writing.
When: march 28th-april 1st, 2016 (9am-5pm daily)
where: downers grove, il usa
if this is something you are interested in and available to attend, please respond with your cv attached as soon as possible. Or, if you have questions about the application process please respond here.+9 Other Responses
We are a prominent market research firm and are seeking a data analyst to join our talented and vibrant team. the data analyst must have experience with e-tabs enterprise software and wincross analytical software.
Job type: contractor
job duration: 3-6 months, full-time, monday - friday, 40 hours per week.
Job location: exton, pa
preferred start date: june 15th
as a data analyst, you will play an integral role in supporting our market research teams to produce syndicated and custom market research offerings for clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. In this role, you will perform a variety of data processing and analyses (including statistical analyses) of primary and secondary market research data. In addition, you will be responsible for synthesizing and delivering data that is consumable by clients and our research teams. You will be a member of our research analyticsand primarily support the digital marketing research team. This position will report to the director, research analytics and will be based in the pa office.
The data analyst role consists of three broad functions: 1) primary market research (pmr) data
processing and analysis; 2) database management; 3) creation and population of standard product
outputs and templates. Additional details are provided below.
1) primary market research (pmr) data processing and analysis:
- data preparation - set up appropriate banners in wincross as specified by research teams
- process pmr data including conducting cross-tabulations and frequency table (e.G., frequencies, counts, percentages, mean, median, standard deviations) generation
- conduct custom data runs, segmentations, and analyses as requested by research teams and clients
2) database management:
- establish and manage various databases / data repositories
- create, update, and maintain each project’s e-tabs enterprise file
- extract data as needed for delivery to analyst teams
3) creation and population of standard product outputs and templates:
- includes creation and population of powerpoint templates
- link powerpoint template via e-tabs enterprise data tags in order to populate tables, figures, and graphics, in support of building final client deliverables
- create rules in e-tabs enterprise to facilitate correct report population and to meet report specifications
- data check populated powerpoint deliverables after populating with e-tabs enterprise to flag any errors and correct in powerpoint, wincross, and/or e-tabs as needed
- coordinate business insights analyst teams to finalize project scope and specifications and conduct follow-up analyses as needed
**required education, experience, and skills**:
- bachelor’s degree is required
- advanced degree (ma, mba, ms in life sciences, social sciences, or statistics) and/or relevant experience in the biopharma, healthcare, or market research sector a plus, but not required
- excellent attention to detail
- strong analytical skill set, including proficiency with wincross analytical software is required
- proficiency with e-tabs enterprise software
- ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in written and spoken english
- a flexible and collaborative approach to work
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- ability to prioritize effectively and adopt a systematic approach to tasks
- proficiency with microsoft office products (word, excel, and powerpoint)
- outstanding communication skills (written and oral) in english
if you are interested and qualify, kindly respond with a brief description of your background/experience and a time to set up a initial call.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+15 Other Responses