Healthcare Informatics - Oncology, Esrd
Assignment is on healthcare informatics product/solution offering for disease such as oncology, end stage renal disease, venous, peripheral artery disease, among others.
Most of the product solution offering relates to cater the application areas such as population health management, revenue cycle management, precision medicine, radiology imaging, drug discovery, etc.
Key objective is to understand the overall value these informatics products and solutions offer to their customers; both economical and clinical objective is to understand the following:
1. Overall value chain of the industry to understand:
• key players operating at different level
• how crowded is the domain (no of companies at different level)
• data flow among various stakeholders such as payor, provider, government bodies, patients, research labs
• which application type is highly dominated application (revenue cycle management, population health management, patient engagement, risk stratification, precision medicine, drug discovery, etc.)
• key problems addressed by the product/solution offered in the industry
• what are the current unmet needs, that needs to be addressed in near future
2. What economic and clinical value does this informatics solutions bring in for the customers – providers, payors, government, patients
3 trending technologies (other than ai, ml, big data, etc) in use for developing the informatics solutions for the above mentioned disease+44 Other Responses
Remote Patient Management Purchase
I work for a global management consultancy. I am researching remote patient management and would like to speak to any chief medical officer, chief informatics officer, chief nursing officer, coo, chief innovation officer, vp innovation about their experience evaluating and purchasing a remote patient management solution. +36 Other Responses
Electronic Medical Technology
We are looking to speak with chief nursing officers, directors of nursing, nurse managers who specialize in oncology and work either in a hospital or medical office. We are interested in those who make decisions for purchasing emr (electronic medical records) or emh (electronic medical health) technology.
This is a 20-minute paid phone consultation for $150. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Do you specialize in cancer or oncology?
2. Do you make emr (electronic medical records) or emh (electronic medical health) technology purchasing decisions?+95 Other Responses