Principal scientist- medical nutrition
1. Basic theoretical knowledge of basic medicine, clinical medicine, nutriology and food science.
2. Familiar with principle, diagnosis, and therapy of nutrition related diseases.
3. Knowledge of traditional chinese medicine and dietotherapy, familiar with development flow of health products.
4. Familiar with hygienic examination of nutrition and food, clinical nutrition support technology, hygiene monitoring and management, and food hygienic laws.
5. Strong ability of analyzing and summarizing research results, project application experience of national, provincial, or municipal level.
6. Work location: hangzhou, china. Position number: 1
1. Provide nutrition support (nutrition function of ingredients) to food research projects, including nutrition support to market research of new concept and new products.
2. Based on product and functional ingredient, carry out clinical investigation and research, submit research report on nutrition function.
3. Establish and maintain good relationship with chinese nutrition society, chinese center for disease control and prevention (china cdc), danone institute for nutrition & health, government, sfda and related specialists.
4. Construct medicine and nutrition support team.+2 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While we'd love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
replies should be brief a about 1-2 paragraphs a and include your full name
participation is voluntary a no payment will be involved
if chosen, you all be named in the post and we all include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
here's the topic on which we'd love your thoughts:
nutrition and medicare
leading researchers at the university of southern california, stanford university, the harris school at the university of chicago and precision health economics recently studies the relationship between the use of oral nutritional supplements and the health of medicare patients. The study found that âthe use of oral nutritional supplements decreased the probability of 30-day hospital readmission, length of stay and costs among hospitalized medicare patients aged 65 and over.Â hospitals are currently looking for ways to decrease readmissions to prevent fines and penalties under the affordable care act (aca).
How will the study affect the use of nutritional supplements in hospitals with medicare patients?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within 1-2 days. Don't forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+3 Other Responses
Nutrition And Health
We are a drug and alcohol treatment facility in south florida seeking a contract nutritionist for approximately 25 hours a week. Must be licensed in state of florida. Services will include initial assessments, follow up with at risk patients and classroom training on nutrition. You must provide your own liability insurance. Please provide your compensation requirements.+6 Other Responses