Global Oats Processing Market
Project title: global oats processing market
to understand the global oats processing market and its processing capacity base further broken down by top 7-8 countries such as russia, canada, australia, united states, united kingdom, china, poland, finland.
Number of experts: 3
time frame: we would like to conduct interviews before january 10, 2020
geography: russia, canada, australia, united states, united kingdom
canada: richardson international limited, port royal mills, grain millers inc., paterson global foods oat mill
united states: the quaker oats company, bay state milling, la crosse milling company
australia: blue lake milling, the quaker oats company, unigrain
united kingdom: european oat millers, white's oats, john hogarth
russia: russian flour mills, ip solnyshkina m.V.
Expert job titles: vp/ director, production manager, sales manager, production engineers
key expert details:
we are looking for experts having significant experience in manufacturing processed oats and who could give us an understanding of the overall market.
- understanding the value chain of oat processing company i.E. The input & output ratio, wastage/leakage at each processing step?
- how much is the installed oats processing capacity of the country? Who are the top 5 oat processing companies in the country and their market share? Is it a consolidated or fragmented market?
- what was the average utilization rate in the last year? How much do you think is the capacity utilization rate at the country level? What would be the global utilization rate (average)?
- percentage split of market by processed oat type (i.E. Whole oat groats, flakes, bran, flour, steel cut)
- percentage split by customer i.E. Between food processing companies who procure whole oat groats for further processing v/s integrated processing i.E. Flakes, bran, flour, steel cut)
- what are the drivers and constraints that affect oats processing industry’s growth? +17 Other Responses
Agricultural Commodity Trading
We are looking for experts who can speak on the agricultural commodity trading within south africa. We are interested with experienced candidates with focus on fresh produce commodity trading and with the following expertise:
- proven experience of assisting/ leading research and analysis in market and industry commodity data to make recommendations on approach and strategy.
- expertise in the development of long-term commodity strategies.
- knowledge of international trade management implication, including tax, duty and custom tariff implications specific to fresh produce commodities.
- in-depth knowledge of commodity imports and exports supported by data points on trade volumes per commodity, and volumes per commodity by port, route and mode of transport.
This is a paid 1 - 2 hours phone consultation. Please respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. Can you discuss the demand drivers and consensus forecasts of trade flows to and from south africa relating to agricultural commodities?
2. Can you discuss the demand drivers and consensus forecasts of demand for agricultural commodities from south africa (e.G. Quantitative scenario analysis of the impact of adverse weather conditions on fresh produce production) using data points?
3. Can you define the relevant and potential trade and regulatory barriers for agricultural commodities traded with south africa?
+12 Other Responses
Sructured Commodity Trade Finance
Commodity finance expert required.
We are a ministry of justice regulated firm based in london. We have historically assisted in establishing commodity trades but several partners have now asked us to become more closely involved. These are proven, global sellers with allocation and established buyers with financial capabilities including lc.
Initial downstream trades but substantial crude and other trades also lining up. We need a consultant / partner with commodity finance connections. Immediate requirement, flexible options for engagement and a serious long term opportunity.+20 Other Responses
Commodity Trading In India & Asia
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. Currently, one of our clients wants to speak with senior exchange based commodity trading experts in india and the rest of asia. Please note, they only want to speak to commodity experts and not derivatives. Thanks.+7 Other Responses