Global Oats Processing Market
Project title: global oats processing market
to understand the global oats processing market and its processing capacity base further broken down by top 7-8 countries such as russia, canada, australia, united states, united kingdom, china, poland, finland.
Number of experts: 3
time frame: we would like to conduct interviews before january 10, 2020
geography: russia, canada, australia, united states, united kingdom
canada: richardson international limited, port royal mills, grain millers inc., paterson global foods oat mill
united states: the quaker oats company, bay state milling, la crosse milling company
australia: blue lake milling, the quaker oats company, unigrain
united kingdom: european oat millers, white's oats, john hogarth
russia: russian flour mills, ip solnyshkina m.V.
Expert job titles: vp/ director, production manager, sales manager, production engineers
key expert details:
we are looking for experts having significant experience in manufacturing processed oats and who could give us an understanding of the overall market.
- understanding the value chain of oat processing company i.E. The input & output ratio, wastage/leakage at each processing step?
- how much is the installed oats processing capacity of the country? Who are the top 5 oat processing companies in the country and their market share? Is it a consolidated or fragmented market?
- what was the average utilization rate in the last year? How much do you think is the capacity utilization rate at the country level? What would be the global utilization rate (average)?
- percentage split of market by processed oat type (i.E. Whole oat groats, flakes, bran, flour, steel cut)
- percentage split by customer i.E. Between food processing companies who procure whole oat groats for further processing v/s integrated processing i.E. Flakes, bran, flour, steel cut)
- what are the drivers and constraints that affect oats processing industry’s growth? +17 Other Responses
Global Oats Processing Machinery Market
Looking for incumbents from oats processing machinery / technology industry, to answer questions such as the below:
1. Leading global and regional players in this industry
2. Indicative revenues and market shares of the top 8-10 global players in this industry
information on these leading players such as below:
2.A. Manufacturing facilities of oats processing machinery
2.B. Indicative revenue split by end-to-end project sales vs. Standalone machines
2.C. Indicative revenue split by types of machines (for e.G. Cleaning machines 20%, dehulling machines 15%, kilning 12%, etc.)
2.D. Indicative revenue split by equipment vs. Aftermarket
2.E. Key oats processing products and their usps
2.F. Key strategic focus in terms of geographies, customer segments, etc.
3. Indicative revenue split by equipment vs. Aftermarket
4. Emerging technologies / innovations in this industry
5. Industry growth outlook (estimated % growth rate) and growth drivers / challenges affecting this industry
looking to hire professionals relevant to this industry, preferably worked with companies such as satake, schuler, akrurek, alapala, etc. Also, any ex-employees of buhler group would be fine too.
+5 Other Responses
Capital Requirements Commodities Trading
We would like to speak with multiple experts that can discuss the capital requirements of commodities trading enterprises preferably a senior executive with trading and risk management role from energy and utilities company or dedicated trading houses from western europe or us.
This would be for a 30 minute to a 1 hour paid phone consultation.
Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2. Are you responsible in calculating/determining the capital requirements for trading commodities in your current role?
3. Would you be able to discuss capital requirements and provide insights on trading commodity strategies?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+15 Other Responses
Commodity Trade Finance
We are currently organizing a trade finance workshop for a large chinese bank from october 12th to 13th. We would like to see if you are available to give a presentation and maybe a case study on commodity trade finance?
marcel+8 Other Responses