Oil & Gas Exploration & Production
I am currently doing a study on indian oil gas upstream market.
I would like to have some exposure on the following,
1. Project cost split-up for a upstream project.
2. Impact of implementation of new technologies on the following with a brief analysis,
- overall exploration production cost
- overall exploration production time
kindly consider technologies such as,
1. 4d seismic technology
2. Enhanced oil recovery
3. Rapid rig technology
a comparison among these technologies on the overall process cost process time would be helpful.+7 Other Responses
i am currently working within the oil & gas exploration domain and looking towards getting expert views on drilling / completion equipment used within oil & gas exploration.
specifically, looking at interviewing ‘completion engineers’ currently working in us and canada.
broader scope of discussion:
to understand the requirement, advantages & disadvantages around pinpoint stimulation and comparing pinpoint stimulation with plug & perf, and open-hole ball-drop completion techniques.
please do get in touch with me, if the scope matches within your current expertise.
thanks & regards,
nishant +6 Other Responses
Futurecasting Of Upstream And Midstream Oil & Gas
We are looking for multiple experts in the uk and russia who can speak on how the oil & gas industry (specifically upstream onshore and offshore drilling, production, and well services, as well as midstream transmission pipeline) is likely to evolve in the next decade to 2030, with a particular focus on developments within operations, maintenance, and servicing.
Specific areas of interest include:
- megatrends: key trends (social, technological, regulatory, etc.) and how they will create shifts from current operations in the noted industry.
- challenges, priorities, and ambitions: current operational challenges and business priorities in general as well as long-term ambitions related to three key concepts (i.E., mobility, sustainability, productivity).
- operation & servicing: future requirements, preferences, and pain points in operations and how suppliers (such as lubricant or ancillary services suppliers) can respond to emerging needs; maintenance concerning lubrication of drilling, production, and pipeline assets.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space.
1. Can you discuss the greatest shifts or changes in the upstream oil & gas (and, thus, oilfield services) industry in the coming decade? And, more specifically, in relation to operations, maintenance, and servicing?
2. Can you discuss the primary operational, maintenance, and servicing challenges and priorities for oilfield services?
3. Can you share insight in the supply chain and purchasing process for operations and maintenance, given emerging trends such as increasing digitalization and ecommerce in b2b settings?
+94 Other Responses