Futurecasting Of Upstream And Midstream Oil & Gas
We are looking for multiple experts in the uk and russia who can speak on how the oil & gas industry (specifically upstream onshore and offshore drilling, production, and well services, as well as midstream transmission pipeline) is likely to evolve in the next decade to 2030, with a particular focus on developments within operations, maintenance, and servicing.
Specific areas of interest include:
- megatrends: key trends (social, technological, regulatory, etc.) and how they will create shifts from current operations in the noted industry.
- challenges, priorities, and ambitions: current operational challenges and business priorities in general as well as long-term ambitions related to three key concepts (i.E., mobility, sustainability, productivity).
- operation & servicing: future requirements, preferences, and pain points in operations and how suppliers (such as lubricant or ancillary services suppliers) can respond to emerging needs; maintenance concerning lubrication of drilling, production, and pipeline assets.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space.
1. Can you discuss the greatest shifts or changes in the upstream oil & gas (and, thus, oilfield services) industry in the coming decade? And, more specifically, in relation to operations, maintenance, and servicing?
2. Can you discuss the primary operational, maintenance, and servicing challenges and priorities for oilfield services?
3. Can you share insight in the supply chain and purchasing process for operations and maintenance, given emerging trends such as increasing digitalization and ecommerce in b2b settings?
+94 Other Responses
Oil & Gas Exploration & Production
I am currently doing a study on indian oil gas upstream market.
I would like to have some exposure on the following,
1. Project cost split-up for a upstream project.
2. Impact of implementation of new technologies on the following with a brief analysis,
- overall exploration production cost
- overall exploration production time
kindly consider technologies such as,
1. 4d seismic technology
2. Enhanced oil recovery
3. Rapid rig technology
a comparison among these technologies on the overall process cost process time would be helpful.+7 Other Responses
Solvents In Oil & Gas
We require information related to supply-demand dynamics (global and south-est asia specific) and cost structure for the following chemicals/ solvents:
• therminol family
• wax dispersants
• solvent naptha
1. Elaborate on cost drivers (and their % contribution to overall cost) for each chemical. Are there any specific indices that would help to track these cost drivers?
2. Insights regarding different engagement models for each chemical between major oil and gas companies and the manufacturers/ distributors?
A. What are the best contracting practices and the pricing mechanisms adopted?
B. Can suppliers supply all above mentioned solvents under a single contract (from a single supplier)?
3. What are the supply and demand trends (oversupplied/ undersupplied/ tight/ supply disruption) witnessed in each chemical market in the past five years in south east asia, and globally?
4. Comment on price changes in the past year and the outlook of prices for the next year.
5. Details on application areas within oil & gas industry
6. Industry-wise demand share of each chemical.
Please share your contact details to expedite the process.
Regards,+11 Other Responses
Oil & Gas Upstream
We are looking for an oil and gas upstream expert with experience working for rosneft, lukoil or gazprom
the ideal expert would have:
o over 30 years in one of the largest global oil producing companies (e.G. Exxonmobil, shell, bp)
o top-manager of such a company (head of exploration level) in the past
o working as an expert / advisor for one of the russia’s largest o&g companies
o building the upstream business models and exploration, development or production functions
optional requirements as an advantage:
o previous experience of work with gazprom ep international b.V.
O over 25 years of exploration experience
o over 25 years of production operations experience
o noc and ioc strategy development experience
o experience of building target operating models for production and technical functions in upstream (drilling, exploration, reservoir management, construction and design, hse, project services etc.)
o experience of work at all stages of the value change in exploration, up to participation in projects and operation
o experience of work on strategy and capability development projects in russia
o good knowledge of technical, commercial and other risks in the area of exploration”+31 Other Responses