Oil & Gas Filtration
I represent a $220mm international filtration company headquartered in the us. Part of a publicly held corporation, this division is a global manufacturer of engineered to order equipment and aftermarket filter elements. We are searching for a general manager to lead their canadian business segment which accounts for approximately $20mm of the divisional sales forecast.
Previous experience with the oil & gas, petrochemical, and chemical manufacturing will be preferred.+7 Other Responses
Oil & Gas Exploration & Production
I am currently doing a study on indian oil gas upstream market.
I would like to have some exposure on the following,
1. Project cost split-up for a upstream project.
2. Impact of implementation of new technologies on the following with a brief analysis,
- overall exploration production cost
- overall exploration production time
kindly consider technologies such as,
1. 4d seismic technology
2. Enhanced oil recovery
3. Rapid rig technology
a comparison among these technologies on the overall process cost process time would be helpful.+7 Other Responses
Oil And Gas Transportation
need for representing as cargo representative such as: crude oil, lpg, chemicals or palm oils on board all around in indonesia please do not hesitate to contact me
panatar+8 Other Responses
Downstream Oil & Gas
we are currently looking for experts with a good knowledge of the downstream oil market in china, vietnam and australia. We are specifically looking for experts with a good understanding of the market for fuel retail.
The main topics during the consultation would be:
• industry-specific regulation (licensing, competition law, labour law, import law, fuel product registration, foreign investment law, outlook on government agenda and wto trade agreements, ec.)
• value chain overview (local refining / imports, storage, transportation, wholesale, and retail)
• retail market (drivers, size and growth, consumer priorities, competition, major players, competitive behavior, market shares, profitability plus market entry barriers, etc.)
looking forward to your reply,
maria+5 Other Responses