Oil & Gas Exploration
I am currently doing a study on indian oil gas upstream market.
I would like to have some exposure on the following,
1. Project cost split-up for a upstream project.
2. Impact of implementation of new technologies on the following with a brief analysis,
- overall exploration production cost
- overall exploration production time
kindly consider technologies such as,
1. 4d seismic technology
2. Enhanced oil recovery
3. Rapid rig technology
a comparison among these technologies on the overall process cost process time would be helpful.+6 Other Responses
Non-seismic Survey For Oil & Gas Industry
We are currently working on a study on non-seismic survey services. We wanted to understand about procurement practices and cost structures for the survey in the region.
We are looking for global or south east asia-based experts, who have working experience in this sector. They should have either worked with supplier side or client side for these services.
Key questions are:
1. Which industries (such as o&g, minerals and mining, etc.) make use of non-seismic surveys? What is the split of demand share split (in %)?
2. What are the latest technology trends in non-seismic survey sector?
A. Which type of non-seismic survey technology is most popular amongst o&g companies? In which situation is each technology suitably employed?
B. Please 2-3 case studies of oil and gas companies
3. What is the cost structure (split in %) for non-seismic survey services? What are the key cost components?
A. Describe the impact of key cost components, in case of electromagnetic, magnetic and gravity-based survey?
B. Which are the key drivers of cost, especially in south east asia region?
4. In malaysia, which are the top 20 suppliers (local & international) of non-seismic surveys? What is their market share?
A. If international supplier, who is their local agent/representative supplier?
B. Which are the top brokers in malaysia, which help in procuring non-seismic survey? What is the percentage margin of their brokerage?
C. Differentiate between international and local suppliers, in terms of service quality, technological capability, cost and other slas
5. What is the popular sourcing strategy adopted by o&g companies, for non-seismic surveys?
A. Do clients get into long-term contract with suppliers? What is the average tenure (in years) of such contracts? Or is the survey contract one-off event, whenever need arises? Please provide 2-3 case studies of oil and gas companies
b. How many suppliers does each client engage with, for its non-seismic survey needs – single or multiple suppliers?
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. Have you worked with any non-seismic survey service provider?
2. Have you procured non-seismic survey services for oil and gas clients?
Looking forward to your response.+9 Other Responses
Oil And Gas Digital Solutions
We would like to speak with decision makers to understand the current adoption and future of digital solutions such as asset performance management (apm) and digital twin (dt) in the oil and gas upstream and midstream market.
This is a 60-min paid webcam interview (audio-only). If you are open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the questions below:
1. Please provide a brief description of your responsibilities in your current or previous role relevant to the digital solutions used for the oil and gas industry.
2. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being the lowest, and 5 being the highest), please rate your knowledge on this market?
3. How many projects have you been involved in? Were they onshore or offshore projects? Kindly provide a brief summary.
4. What regions have you worked for?
5. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being the lowest, and 5 being the highest), please rate your awareness of other projects in other locations.
Please note we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
For every successful referral (client interviews referral) on this project, a $200 bonus is paid to the referrer.
+18 Other Responses
Oil And Gas Remote Connectivity Industry
Expertise request for a market study on value added services in remote
connectivity within the oil & gas industry
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are looking to speak to experts who work or have worked in the oil & gas industry (operator sector) in a it supplier relations / procurement role and can answer "yes" to the question below:
where you part of decision to buy connectivity service (e.G. Vsat, fibre) from suppliers?
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in personal point of view and shared learnings.
We are scheduling [45-60] minute discussions with experts, over the next week and we are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview.
I could provide more specifics on the study and standard process:
please mention your timezone.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
shannon+8 Other Responses