We are looking for a senior o&g supply and trading expert to build up a team and lead a new trading company, as ceo, to be based out of abu dhabi. Company already has large long term supply agreements in place for methanol, condensate, bitumen, occasionally crude as well as other products. Please send cv+8 Other Responses
If someone was to tell you how to account for a full cycle of movements in a commodity trading account ( margin, futures, swaps), what does that mean. Can you also provide some examples? Thanks+2 Other Responses
Crude Tall Oil Derivatives Market
We are working on crude tall oil derivatives market and looking to better our understanding and validate the information on market shares of automotive, specialty chemicals & petrochemicals, oil & gas and mining and other end-user industries.
Additionally, we are looking to have an exhaustive list chemical and trade names of the major crude tall oil derivatives used for the following applications:
3) tire manufacturing
5) metal working fluids
6) soap & detergents
8) printing inks
9) paper sizing
11) oil drilling
12) mineral floatation
14) chewing gum.
+7 Other Responses
Futurecasting Of Upstream And Midstream Oil & Gas
We are looking for multiple experts in the uk and russia who can speak on how the oil & gas industry (specifically upstream onshore and offshore drilling, production, and well services, as well as midstream transmission pipeline) is likely to evolve in the next decade to 2030, with a particular focus on developments within operations, maintenance, and servicing.
Specific areas of interest include:
- megatrends: key trends (social, technological, regulatory, etc.) and how they will create shifts from current operations in the noted industry.
- challenges, priorities, and ambitions: current operational challenges and business priorities in general as well as long-term ambitions related to three key concepts (i.E., mobility, sustainability, productivity).
- operation & servicing: future requirements, preferences, and pain points in operations and how suppliers (such as lubricant or ancillary services suppliers) can respond to emerging needs; maintenance concerning lubrication of drilling, production, and pipeline assets.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space.
1. Can you discuss the greatest shifts or changes in the upstream oil & gas (and, thus, oilfield services) industry in the coming decade? And, more specifically, in relation to operations, maintenance, and servicing?
2. Can you discuss the primary operational, maintenance, and servicing challenges and priorities for oilfield services?
3. Can you share insight in the supply chain and purchasing process for operations and maintenance, given emerging trends such as increasing digitalization and ecommerce in b2b settings?
+94 Other Responses