Futurecasting Of Upstream And Midstream Oil & Gas
We are looking for multiple experts in the uk and russia who can speak on how the oil & gas industry (specifically upstream onshore and offshore drilling, production, and well services, as well as midstream transmission pipeline) is likely to evolve in the next decade to 2030, with a particular focus on developments within operations, maintenance, and servicing.
Specific areas of interest include:
- megatrends: key trends (social, technological, regulatory, etc.) and how they will create shifts from current operations in the noted industry.
- challenges, priorities, and ambitions: current operational challenges and business priorities in general as well as long-term ambitions related to three key concepts (i.E., mobility, sustainability, productivity).
- operation & servicing: future requirements, preferences, and pain points in operations and how suppliers (such as lubricant or ancillary services suppliers) can respond to emerging needs; maintenance concerning lubrication of drilling, production, and pipeline assets.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space.
1. Can you discuss the greatest shifts or changes in the upstream oil & gas (and, thus, oilfield services) industry in the coming decade? And, more specifically, in relation to operations, maintenance, and servicing?
2. Can you discuss the primary operational, maintenance, and servicing challenges and priorities for oilfield services?
3. Can you share insight in the supply chain and purchasing process for operations and maintenance, given emerging trends such as increasing digitalization and ecommerce in b2b settings?
+94 Other Responses
Oil & Gas Upstream
We are looking for an oil and gas upstream expert with experience working for rosneft, lukoil or gazprom
the ideal expert would have:
o over 30 years in one of the largest global oil producing companies (e.G. Exxonmobil, shell, bp)
o top-manager of such a company (head of exploration level) in the past
o working as an expert / advisor for one of the russia’s largest o&g companies
o building the upstream business models and exploration, development or production functions
optional requirements as an advantage:
o previous experience of work with gazprom ep international b.V.
O over 25 years of exploration experience
o over 25 years of production operations experience
o noc and ioc strategy development experience
o experience of building target operating models for production and technical functions in upstream (drilling, exploration, reservoir management, construction and design, hse, project services etc.)
o experience of work at all stages of the value change in exploration, up to participation in projects and operation
o experience of work on strategy and capability development projects in russia
o good knowledge of technical, commercial and other risks in the area of exploration”+31 Other Responses
Oil And Gas High Pressure Valves And Components
If you have current experience in sales or in purchasing of oil-gas, high pressure valves and components and can supply one or more sample price quotes, please contact me.
I am looking for examples of recent purchase prices in $/kg for rough machined, heat treated body and bonnet forgings, castings of body, bonnets, gates, disks, stems, bolts, gears or any other metallic components in standard low-alloy steel marks such as 4130 or 4140, also for sub-assemblies and completed valves, by size and pressure. These are for gate valves and ball valves.
The price information can be anonymous as to the buyer and/or seller and it can be modified slightly, but should still be representative of final pricing to a large volume buyer and should be from 2015 or reflect 2015 pricing. Also, please indicate what country the price orginated in and if the prices are fixed to an index and which one.+5 Other Responses