Futurecasting Of Upstream And Midstream Oil & Gas
We are looking for multiple experts in the uk and russia who can speak on how the oil & gas industry (specifically upstream onshore and offshore drilling, production, and well services, as well as midstream transmission pipeline) is likely to evolve in the next decade to 2030, with a particular focus on developments within operations, maintenance, and servicing.
Specific areas of interest include:
- megatrends: key trends (social, technological, regulatory, etc.) and how they will create shifts from current operations in the noted industry.
- challenges, priorities, and ambitions: current operational challenges and business priorities in general as well as long-term ambitions related to three key concepts (i.E., mobility, sustainability, productivity).
- operation & servicing: future requirements, preferences, and pain points in operations and how suppliers (such as lubricant or ancillary services suppliers) can respond to emerging needs; maintenance concerning lubrication of drilling, production, and pipeline assets.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space.
1. Can you discuss the greatest shifts or changes in the upstream oil & gas (and, thus, oilfield services) industry in the coming decade? And, more specifically, in relation to operations, maintenance, and servicing?
2. Can you discuss the primary operational, maintenance, and servicing challenges and priorities for oilfield services?
3. Can you share insight in the supply chain and purchasing process for operations and maintenance, given emerging trends such as increasing digitalization and ecommerce in b2b settings?
+94 Other Responses
Well Completions And Well Intervention
I am looking for a 30 min conversation with experts with an experience in the band of 5-10 years in the oil & gas industry from drilling, reservoir, production & procurement domains respectively, with india as the lead geography. The objective of this exercise is to understand the well completions and well intervention market dynamics.
The target companies are the major operators - e&p (exploration & production) companies like ongc, oil india, reliance industries ltd., cairn india, gujarat state petroleum corporation, hindustan oil exploration company (hoec), geoenpro petroleum, oilex etc. From india.
operators are the e&p (exploration & production) companies
vendors are the oil field service companies (ofs) who provide the well completions and well intervention products & services e.G. Schlumberger, halliburton etc.
We are looking for direct full-length interviews (online/tele/face to face) and some of the designations of interest could be:
drilling department: company man/operator, driller, tool pusher, rig supervisor, well planning engineer
reservoir department: reservoir engineer, sub-surface engineer, pore-pressure engineer
production department: well completions engineer, well intervention/workover engineer, production engineer, petroleum engineer
procurement department: supply chain manager, procurement manager
domain heads of the above
the goal of conversation would be to gather an in-depth understanding of the following points mentioned below:
annual expenditure by operators on well completions and well intervention (past 5 years also)
growth rate for the well completions and well intervention market for the next 5 years (cagr %)
product / service wise spent by operators on well completions and well intervention
existing vendors market share in the well completions and well intervention space
the specific well completions and well intervention products/services provided by the vendors to a particular operator
the average price points of specific well completions and well intervention products/services provided by the vendors
buyer behaviour (product selection parameters – functionality, brand, price, quality, lead time, local content, terms, and conditions)
additionally, we are also looking for technical parameters like:
rig count (workover/drilling rigs)
well depth (measured depth (md) & true vertical depth (tvd))
reservoir pressure & temperature
casing program (i.E. Size and weight)
tubing program (i.E. Size, weight, connection type, etc.)
wellbore environment (sweet or sour)+18 Other Responses
Us Oil And Gas Industry
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner looking for experts (us only) knowledgeable about the oil and gas industry.
More specifically, we would like the expert coming from the 'operational excellence(downstream/refining)', 'commercial excellence(trading/sales)' or 'customer management' area.
Topics to be discussed would be 'digital initiative', 'big data', 'preventive maintenance' 'advanced analytics' .
If interested, please contact me. Thanks!+9 Other Responses
Maturity Of Oil & Gas Service & Equipment Provider
We are looking for an expert to study the maturity of the local oil & gas service and equipment providers in the following countries:
the assessment is being conducted across different categories including:
2. Oilfield services
3. Onshore epc
4. Offshore epc
kindly identify relevant parameters (e.G. Years of experience, market share, technological advancement) to assess the maturity of local players in each country.
Kindly share your contact number for a pre-consulting call to discuss this in detail.+18 Other Responses
Lubricant Procurement In Oil And Gas Industry
We are looking for experts who are specialized in the oil and gas industry and have broad understanding with equipment and lubricant usage.
We are interested to speak with someone who can provide estimate numbers of lubricant volumes, top up, and drain intervals for different equipment in various applications.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
1. Do you have broad knowledge around lubricant procurement?
2. Which from the following do you have experience on equipment maintenance?
A. Upstream drilling operations
b. Well services operations
c. Upstream well production
d. Midstream transmission pipeline
3. Are you able to provide estimates on lubricant volumes, top up, and drain intervals for various equipment type?
4. Are you able to provide general estimate of number of pieces of each equipment type for various applications? (i.E., average number of compressor units in a midstream transmission pipeline compression station)+32 Other Responses
Global Oil And Gas Slickline Services Market
I am looking for global oil & gas slickline services market estimation, segmented by
- location of deployment (onshore and offshore)
- by operation (well completion, well intervention and well logging)
- by region (north america, south america, asia-pacific, europe, and the middle east and africa)
under well intervention services, i also want the share of wax removal related services. +6 Other Responses
Subsea Oil And Gas Industry
Looking for experts who can speak on the subsea oil & gas industry, including its competitors such as technip, saipem, subsea 7, ray mcdermott, and sea trucks from an executive perspective.
- must not be currently at any of the above, but prior experience preferred.+10 Other Responses
Oil And Natural Gas Industry
this is luke from ******, inc and we are a provider of the cost-effective international marketing, sales, and sourcing services for the companies across the pacific ocean from us and greater china. I am contacting you regarding to the consultation in the oil and natural gas industry. Currently our company is looking for a new direction to advance in, and we are looking for a consultant in the oil and natural gas industry.
So please contact me if you think your firm can fulfill that consulting role for our company and we can then discuses the details of our operations.
You can also visit our website: http://www.*********/
public officer assistant+21 Other Responses
Non-seismic Survey For Oil & Gas Industry
We are currently working on a study on non-seismic survey services. We wanted to understand about procurement practices and cost structures for the survey in the region.
We are looking for global or south east asia-based experts, who have working experience in this sector. They should have either worked with supplier side or client side for these services.
Key questions are:
1. Which industries (such as o&g, minerals and mining, etc.) make use of non-seismic surveys? What is the split of demand share split (in %)?
2. What are the latest technology trends in non-seismic survey sector?
A. Which type of non-seismic survey technology is most popular amongst o&g companies? In which situation is each technology suitably employed?
B. Please 2-3 case studies of oil and gas companies
3. What is the cost structure (split in %) for non-seismic survey services? What are the key cost components?
A. Describe the impact of key cost components, in case of electromagnetic, magnetic and gravity-based survey?
B. Which are the key drivers of cost, especially in south east asia region?
4. In malaysia, which are the top 20 suppliers (local & international) of non-seismic surveys? What is their market share?
A. If international supplier, who is their local agent/representative supplier?
B. Which are the top brokers in malaysia, which help in procuring non-seismic survey? What is the percentage margin of their brokerage?
C. Differentiate between international and local suppliers, in terms of service quality, technological capability, cost and other slas
5. What is the popular sourcing strategy adopted by o&g companies, for non-seismic surveys?
A. Do clients get into long-term contract with suppliers? What is the average tenure (in years) of such contracts? Or is the survey contract one-off event, whenever need arises? Please provide 2-3 case studies of oil and gas companies
b. How many suppliers does each client engage with, for its non-seismic survey needs – single or multiple suppliers?
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. Have you worked with any non-seismic survey service provider?
2. Have you procured non-seismic survey services for oil and gas clients?
Looking forward to your response.+9 Other Responses
Oil And Gas
I am looking for experts with experience in the u.S. Oil & gas shales who are familiar with the rental equipment market used across the upstream, midstream and downstream processes.+2 Other Responses
Oil And Gas Remote Connectivity Industry
Expertise request for a market study on value added services in remote
connectivity within the oil & gas industry
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are looking to speak to experts who work or have worked in the oil & gas industry (operator sector) in a it supplier relations / procurement role and can answer "yes" to the question below:
where you part of decision to buy connectivity service (e.G. Vsat, fibre) from suppliers?
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in personal point of view and shared learnings.
We are scheduling [45-60] minute discussions with experts, over the next week and we are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview.
I could provide more specifics on the study and standard process:
please mention your timezone.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
shannon+8 Other Responses
Oil And Gas Africa
Want to launch a business in the oil and gas industry to provide support services and do subcontracts in the areas of welding, sand blasting, pipe fitters, crew change, constructions, metallic structures and logistics. I need some guidance on how to launch this and resources i can use. I plan to start operating in africa the gulf of guinea.
Thank you,+4 Other Responses