Oil & Gas Upstream
I am looking for experts who have experience in north american oil & gas upstream field services . Currently, i am working on developing the cost structure for oil & gas upstream field services like drilling, wireline logging etc. I would like to validate my findings based on the information shared by you.
Looking forward to hear from you.+29 Other Responses
Well Completions And Well Intervention
I am looking for a 30 min conversation with experts with an experience in the band of 5-10 years in the oil & gas industry from drilling, reservoir, production & procurement domains respectively, with india as the lead geography. The objective of this exercise is to understand the well completions and well intervention market dynamics.
The target companies are the major operators - e&p (exploration & production) companies like ongc, oil india, reliance industries ltd., cairn india, gujarat state petroleum corporation, hindustan oil exploration company (hoec), geoenpro petroleum, oilex etc. From india.
operators are the e&p (exploration & production) companies
vendors are the oil field service companies (ofs) who provide the well completions and well intervention products & services e.G. Schlumberger, halliburton etc.
We are looking for direct full-length interviews (online/tele/face to face) and some of the designations of interest could be:
drilling department: company man/operator, driller, tool pusher, rig supervisor, well planning engineer
reservoir department: reservoir engineer, sub-surface engineer, pore-pressure engineer
production department: well completions engineer, well intervention/workover engineer, production engineer, petroleum engineer
procurement department: supply chain manager, procurement manager
domain heads of the above
the goal of conversation would be to gather an in-depth understanding of the following points mentioned below:
annual expenditure by operators on well completions and well intervention (past 5 years also)
growth rate for the well completions and well intervention market for the next 5 years (cagr %)
product / service wise spent by operators on well completions and well intervention
existing vendors market share in the well completions and well intervention space
the specific well completions and well intervention products/services provided by the vendors to a particular operator
the average price points of specific well completions and well intervention products/services provided by the vendors
buyer behaviour (product selection parameters – functionality, brand, price, quality, lead time, local content, terms, and conditions)
additionally, we are also looking for technical parameters like:
rig count (workover/drilling rigs)
well depth (measured depth (md) & true vertical depth (tvd))
reservoir pressure & temperature
casing program (i.E. Size and weight)
tubing program (i.E. Size, weight, connection type, etc.)
wellbore environment (sweet or sour)+18 Other Responses
Non-seismic Survey For Oil & Gas Industry
We are currently working on a study on non-seismic survey services. We wanted to understand about procurement practices and cost structures for the survey in the region.
We are looking for global or south east asia-based experts, who have working experience in this sector. They should have either worked with supplier side or client side for these services.
Key questions are:
1. Which industries (such as o&g, minerals and mining, etc.) make use of non-seismic surveys? What is the split of demand share split (in %)?
2. What are the latest technology trends in non-seismic survey sector?
A. Which type of non-seismic survey technology is most popular amongst o&g companies? In which situation is each technology suitably employed?
B. Please 2-3 case studies of oil and gas companies
3. What is the cost structure (split in %) for non-seismic survey services? What are the key cost components?
A. Describe the impact of key cost components, in case of electromagnetic, magnetic and gravity-based survey?
B. Which are the key drivers of cost, especially in south east asia region?
4. In malaysia, which are the top 20 suppliers (local & international) of non-seismic surveys? What is their market share?
A. If international supplier, who is their local agent/representative supplier?
B. Which are the top brokers in malaysia, which help in procuring non-seismic survey? What is the percentage margin of their brokerage?
C. Differentiate between international and local suppliers, in terms of service quality, technological capability, cost and other slas
5. What is the popular sourcing strategy adopted by o&g companies, for non-seismic surveys?
A. Do clients get into long-term contract with suppliers? What is the average tenure (in years) of such contracts? Or is the survey contract one-off event, whenever need arises? Please provide 2-3 case studies of oil and gas companies
b. How many suppliers does each client engage with, for its non-seismic survey needs – single or multiple suppliers?
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. Have you worked with any non-seismic survey service provider?
2. Have you procured non-seismic survey services for oil and gas clients?
Looking forward to your response.+9 Other Responses
Slickline Services In Upstream Oil & Gas Sector
We are working on a study on slickline service in the upstream oil & gas sector (special focus on malaysia).
We are looking for the following information:
1. What is prevalent practice for service procurement, a complete package of several service or specific services separately?
2. What is the engagement model and pricing mechanism the company prefers to engage with the buyer in malaysia / sea?
3. What are the parameters on which the company charges the buyer and why?
4. Which is one more preferred among slickline, e-line or coiled tubing in malaysia?
5. What are the cost components of slickline services (logistics, maintenance, labors, etc.)? Share of each component in opex and trend of prices of each component.
6. Are malaysian slickline service providers competitive to global players? What percentage of the total contract is awarded to local players?
7. What are the distinguishing factors between local players in malaysia and global players?
8. Classification of slickline service providers based on tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3.+4 Other Responses