Futurecasting Of Upstream And Midstream Oil & Gas
We are looking for multiple experts in the uk and russia who can speak on how the oil & gas industry (specifically upstream onshore and offshore drilling, production, and well services, as well as midstream transmission pipeline) is likely to evolve in the next decade to 2030, with a particular focus on developments within operations, maintenance, and servicing.
Specific areas of interest include:
- megatrends: key trends (social, technological, regulatory, etc.) and how they will create shifts from current operations in the noted industry.
- challenges, priorities, and ambitions: current operational challenges and business priorities in general as well as long-term ambitions related to three key concepts (i.E., mobility, sustainability, productivity).
- operation & servicing: future requirements, preferences, and pain points in operations and how suppliers (such as lubricant or ancillary services suppliers) can respond to emerging needs; maintenance concerning lubrication of drilling, production, and pipeline assets.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space.
1. Can you discuss the greatest shifts or changes in the upstream oil & gas (and, thus, oilfield services) industry in the coming decade? And, more specifically, in relation to operations, maintenance, and servicing?
2. Can you discuss the primary operational, maintenance, and servicing challenges and priorities for oilfield services?
3. Can you share insight in the supply chain and purchasing process for operations and maintenance, given emerging trends such as increasing digitalization and ecommerce in b2b settings?
+94 Other Responses
Chemical/oil & Gas Construction Sector In Scotland
I would like to conduct a competitor analysis for the chemical/oil&gas sector in scotland.
1. What are the different contract and pricing models adopted in the chemical/oil & gas construction sector in scotland?
2. I would also like to understand the contract and pricing models adopted by certain construction firs and chemical companies in scotland.
3. What are the pros and cons of each model?
4. Case studies.+19 Other Responses
We are interested to cooperate with expertise for waste management of waste crude oil remediation,. The project is based in east africa. The time period for on site would be approximately minimum one year to a maximum of 2 years. Please contact me / kurtis if you are interested. Thank you+4 Other Responses
Scheduled Waste Management In Oil &gas Industry
Scheduled waste management in oil &gas industry
we current assisting an oil & gas client with insights related to scheduled waste management. We specifically want to understand how oil & gas companies can sell waste to the o&g waste buyers who use the waste as raw material. We are looking for examples of how oil & gas companies convert the waste into a revenue generating avenue.
Below are the key questions we want answers to:
1. What are the key technology developments in waste management service sector?
2. Case studies on how oil & gas companies sell their waste to buyers and generate revenue from waste: at least 3 case studies of oil & gas companies
3. Best practices in terms of engagement models, pricing strategy and sourcing strategy for scheduled waste management services
+26 Other Responses