Haynesville Shale Oil Production
I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to connect with multiple experts on behalf of our client. Specifically, we are looking for the following: experts with oil production experience across the haynesville shale that can discuss the economics of the space.
Please respond back with your current/recent employment history, contact info, region and relevant experience for this engagement.+7 Other Responses
Oil And Gas Industry
Interested in speaking with decision makers at public o&g e&p companies with market caps below $8.5b, as well as similarly sized private companies, with production in the 1,000-15,000 boe/d (with flexibility on either end) who use third party merchant services that include:
• financing – specifically second lien / subordinated debt
• risk management – hedging for price changes
• marketing – assisting with the selling, transportation, and logistics of oil and/or gas products, acting as an “agent” on behalf of the company or a “3rd party marketer” who physically purchases the oil and takes on the risk to sell it in the market
experts should be able to speak to the following topics:
• the extent to which they, as well as other similarly sized companies in the industry, use these merchant services, and for what specific functions they are used for
• how easy or difficult it is to find satisfactory third party solutions in the space, and how valuable they are to the business
o specifically related to financing, how hard has it been to obtain subordinated debt / second lien financing after the recent drop in oil relative to before they fell in the second half of 2014
• the decision process for selecting a provider of each of these services
• how approaches to these services have changed over the past year given the drop in oil prices during the second half of 2014, and how they are expected to trend over the next year or two
• the competitive landscape for third party providers in this space, which may include banks, merchant traders, integrated majors, and marketing firms+4 Other Responses
Oil Exploration And Development
Our multi-national firm requires oil & gas experts specifically as it pertains to oil exploration and development. We are researching the east african market.
Ideal expert: has a strong market understanding, not so much a technical-expert.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+undefined Other Responses