Oil Refinery Modulars
i would like to get more information about modular refineries. I am in the process of doing some consulting work for a client in nigeria.
We are looking at modulars for pms, ago and dpk. With an average capacity of 10,000-30,000 barrels per day with options of expanding in the future.
I know there are a lot of factors involved, but we would like to know cost estimates, timeline, and other crucial key elements for deployment.
What basic information would you need from us in order to proceed?
Thank you for your time,
jolly+2 Other Responses
Management Of Oil Refineries
We are interested to conduct phone interviews with managers at refineries ( refining oil/petroleum products onsite within the united states) to ask them about their current pain points, unmet needs, what influences their decision to hire third parties and outsource onsite operations with a focus on water treatment.
We would like to know what is their purchasing criteria, how often do they outsource?, who have they work with and who are they currently working with?
This would be for a 1-hour phone consultation.
out of appreciation for your time, $200 will be sent as a token of thanks. A bonus of $150 is also available for successful referrals.
please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Have you been involved in the process of hiring third parties to conduct operations and/or maintenance onsite at a refinery?
2. Are you familiar with water treatment needs at a refinery? +47 Other Responses
Global Special Boiling Range Solvents Market
Need an expert regarding the global special boiling range solvents market.
He/she should have knowledge about the following:
- various production processes i.E. With less than 0.02 wt% aromatic compounds, with upto 20 wt% aromatic compounds and with upto 50 wt% aromatic compounds.
- various solvent bases i.E. Petroleum ether, rubber solvent, vm & p naphtha
- various applications i.E. Paints & coatings, adhesives, rubbers & tires, resins, cleansing agents, etc.
Knowledge regarding country-wise usage (or regional) and recent major changes regarding application of these solvents (or any other specific area) will be extra helpful.+7 Other Responses
Oil Refinery Operations
Expert witness in oil refinery operations+19 Other Responses
Crude Modular Mini Refinery
i am looking to source a manufacturer for a modular refinery between 100 bpd to 300 bdp in west africa,particularly south west nigeria. The refinery will process naphtha and diesel fuels only. I prefer manufacturers that will install and help with maintenance as need over a period of time. Cost estimates should include shipping and any necessary maintenance agreement.
dapo+8 Other Responses
Looking for refinery to contract 50 million barrels of light crude to the end of the year+6 Other Responses
Refinery Capacity Information In Asia
I’m interested in market report of refinery capacity information in asia.
Information not only about each refinery capacity but each unit throughput as well. (crude distillation unit (cdu), fluid catalytic cracking (fcc), naphtha – hydrodesulfurization (nhds), residuum desulfurization (rds), delayed coker unit (dcu) etc..)
please provide the quote and timeline for the same.+8 Other Responses
Oil Refinery Startup
i need urgently the start-up sequence of lube oil refinery , start-up procedure , the steps of start-in up verey unit and auxilary system ( which unit is started-up first , hot oil network , steam network , vaccum system , ext
i would be more than grateful if i have a prompt reply
regards+6 Other Responses
Oil Refinery In North Dakota
We are in the beginning stages of potentially developing a 20,000 barrel per day oil refinery in north dakota. I am searching to hire an expert consultant in the field to help us determine the feasibility of the project and potentially consult throughout the entire project.+13 Other Responses
Solvents In Oil & Gas
We require information related to supply-demand dynamics (global and south-est asia specific) and cost structure for the following chemicals/ solvents:
• therminol family
• wax dispersants
• solvent naptha
1. Elaborate on cost drivers (and their % contribution to overall cost) for each chemical. Are there any specific indices that would help to track these cost drivers?
2. Insights regarding different engagement models for each chemical between major oil and gas companies and the manufacturers/ distributors?
A. What are the best contracting practices and the pricing mechanisms adopted?
B. Can suppliers supply all above mentioned solvents under a single contract (from a single supplier)?
3. What are the supply and demand trends (oversupplied/ undersupplied/ tight/ supply disruption) witnessed in each chemical market in the past five years in south east asia, and globally?
4. Comment on price changes in the past year and the outlook of prices for the next year.
5. Details on application areas within oil & gas industry
6. Industry-wise demand share of each chemical.
Please share your contact details to expedite the process.
Regards,+11 Other Responses
Oil Refinery Startup
im trying to do some research as to the specifics of starting up an oil refinery. I'm in nigeria and want to know what the commissioning of a refinery entails.+4 Other Responses
Oil Refinery In Los Angeles
Need a refinery for used oil
to whom it may concern,
we are a multifaceted company. Our businesses range from textiles, to communications, to medical, to oil exploration.
Currently we are in need of a refinery that will be used to refine used oil.
Please contact me so we may discuss our options with regards to:
1. Size of the refinery
3. Types of oil refinery processes
4. Used vs new equipment
i look forward to hearing from you soon.
george+18 Other Responses