Oil Free Compressor Waste Heat Recovery
I am writing a paper on the "global oil free compressor/ expander market used for the waste heat recovery, geothermal and biomass applications". Through this study i am trying to understand the overall market size (in units) of compressors, market landscape, drivers, projected growth rate, key end industries, key competitors, competition concentration, value chain, and key regulations in the market. We are trying to understand about this market for different geographic regions- north america, europe, middle east, and asia pacific.
Following is the draft discussion guide for the interview.
about the oem
1. For which application do you make the orc systems (geothermal, waste heat, or biomass) and what is the percentage breakup?
2. What is your orc system install base and what is the size of the turbo expanders do you design (is it between 100 kw-1mw size range)?
3. What is the key purchase criteria adopted by you to adopt the oil free compressors or expanders?
1. How many orc systems are present globally? How are thy broken up in terms of geothermal, biomass, and waste heat recovery?
2. How many orc systems are added annually? Give segmentation by geographic region and application (waste heat recovery, geothermal, and biomass)?
3. How many orc systems (in units) are installed for waste heat recovery, biomass and geothermal in each region (americas, europe, middle east, and asia)? A typical orc system employs how many oil free compressors?
4. How many compressors are used in each orc system depending on the type (waste heat recovery, geothermal, and biomass)?
5. How many orc systems are typically installed in a power plant?
6. Of the overall compressor market (units) what percent do the oil free compressors account for? Give segmentation based on waste heat recovery, biomass and geothermal.
7. How the oil free compressor segmented by the technology (rotary, centrifugal, reciprocating)
8. Which type of orc systems do you design (geothermal, biomass, and heat recovery)? What is the mean time between failures?
9. What is the overall market size of oil free compressors in terms of unit? How is the market projected to grow till 2025 (cagr)?
10. What are the key market drivers and challenges for the oil free compressor market (units)? What are the investments that the players are making in the market?
11. Is there any new trend or technology coming which can disrupt the market?
12. What is the global market size (units) of oil free compressors? How is the market segmented in terms of geographies (americas, europe, middle east, and asia) in percentage?
13. What is the projected cagr growth rate for each geographic region and what are the key drivers? Which are the leading countries in each geographic region for this market?
14. What are the key regulations regulating the oil free compressor demand? Are they different in each geographic region, if yes, please state them?
15. What is the average price range of the compressor in terms of $/kw or $/hp?
1. What is the primary route (distributors or direct channel) to market adopted to source the compressors from the manufacturers?
2. What is the share of different sales channel in the overall value chain? What are the roles and responsibilities of the players operating at each stage of value chain?
3. What are the typical margins made by the players operating at each stage?
1. Which are the leading suppliers in the market? Do you use the same supplier for different and what is their market share?
2. How is the market structured (consolidated or consolidated) in each geography (americas, europe, middle east, and asia)? Which are the leading suppliers in each geographic region?
3. Do the leading players in the market offer bundled products or standalone?
4. What are their manufacturing capabilities in terms of capacities, plants and time to market?
5. What is their competitive edge that you choose to opt for them? Are there any key strategic steps they are taking to increase their market penetration?
+5 Other Responses
Maturity Of Oil & Gas Service & Equipment Provider
We are looking for an expert to study the maturity of the local oil & gas service and equipment providers in the following countries:
the assessment is being conducted across different categories including:
2. Oilfield services
3. Onshore epc
4. Offshore epc
kindly identify relevant parameters (e.G. Years of experience, market share, technological advancement) to assess the maturity of local players in each country.
Kindly share your contact number for a pre-consulting call to discuss this in detail.+18 Other Responses
Saudi Arabia Oilfield Chemical Market
We are looking to connect with subject matter experts having comprehensive knowledge around specific oilfield specialty chemicals products in the kingdom of saudi arabia (ksa).
The products we are looking into are:
1. Benzalkonium chloride solution
2. Primary and secondary mud emulsifier
3. Triazine based h2s scavenger
4. Pour point depressant
5. Scale and corrosion inhibitors
we are looking to understand the domestic manufacturing scenario of the products mentioned above and raw material sourcing required for manufacturing these products in the kingdom of saudi arabia (ksa).
In addition, we are looking for information on the procurement process, oilfield service provider companies and prices of oilfield chemicals in the ksa market.
We would appreciate a prompt response from relevant experts so that we may share more details on the project. +11 Other Responses