Massively Multiplayer Online Games (mmogs)
I'm an entrepreneur working with a company with technology that enables really fast data transfer across wans. We're trying to talk with a few people who could help validate the need for this technology in the online gaming industry. The conversation is purely private - nothing to be released publicly - we're just collected research about the need for this product in the development of responsive multiplayer network-based games.+31 Other Responses
Massively Multiplayer Online Games (mmogs)
Consultant with in depth knowledge of massively multiplayer online games i dusty, based in ireland or the uk, to assist with preparation of business plan for the development and exploitation of ip in the worldwide market, particularly the us+5 Other Responses
we have a nice arcade game ready and we think it could have good potential. We need someone who can help us in setting up the right monetization strategy (in apps purchases: which ones and when) and levels structure. Development and graphics from our side, top level designers and developers.
Thanks.+6 Other Responses
I'm with a well funded cryptocurrency startup that plans to use micropayments in digital online goods and games to drive utility and user adoption. We are looking to connect with social games developers to license or build multiplayer social games like solitaire, pool or poker. We're looking for a turnkey hosted solution with a small amount of customization.
I would be interested in getting expert help and advice on:
- connecting with the right developers who license/white label as part of their business model
- project specification
- project management+12 Other Responses
i am an online game designer based in europe, looking for a consultant with large experience into the online games field who would and could coach me. My project is almost ready, but it would need some fine tuning from a highly experienced person.
Thank you very much!
best wishes!+14 Other Responses
Smartphone Game Development
Smartphone game expert needed - we are a start-up company developing a new smartphone game. We need a game expert - game enthusiast and avid player - to work with our team to develop the game prototype, as the representative of our future customers. You should be at least 18 years of age and play action-adventure smartphone games at least two hours per week; have a good overall understanding of the types of game play used in this genre and be familiar with the most popular games currently on the market;
• in addition, you are able to actively collaborate with the product development team during the prototype development process to actively collaborate and –
--evaluate the entire user experience on an ongoing basis which includes art and game play; (audio will not included in prototype development.)
--help determine which platform the first version of the smartphone game should be delivered on;
--help design the game play, including rules and monetization model – it is expected that this game will be a free offering on the open market, with monetization through the purchase of additional functionality and/or environments;
--advise the team on any other aspects of game play which would help us develop a great and product everyone can enjoy!
• you should have at least one hour per week to participate in the prototype development meetings; another one to two hours may be required at times - time may be broken into one half hour increments;
• be able to participate in the prototype development process remotely via webex, live meeting or another online meeting application; a toll free phone number will be provided for dial in;
• have enough schedule flexibility to participate in half hour sessions between 6:30 and 7:30 a.M. Est (usa) , as it is likely our development team will be located offshore; there may also be some evening time spent in game review;
• willing to agree to and sign a non-disclosure statement and work for hire contract for payment on an hourly basis. $35.00 per hour will be paid for the game expert’s services – payment will be made at the end of each week for the number of hours that the game expert has collaborated with the team.
• meetings will be held with the game expert during the month of february to develop a set of storyboards and evaluate artwork, in preparation for working with the full development team;
• the latest we expect to start working with the development team is march 9th, 2015; we are hoping to get started sooner. We hope to complete the prototype sometime in june 2015.+12 Other Responses
We are looking for multiple pc or mobile gamers who play league of legends, valorant, legends of runeterra or teamfight tactics regularly.
This is for a paid 1-hour web interview with 30 minutes online pre-assignment task.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space:
how often do you play video games on a computer, smartphone, or gaming console (like playstation, nintendo, xbox, etc.)+108 Other Responses
We run a small/medium social casino (slots) game on facebook. We're looking for an industry expert with relevant product expertise to help optimize the product's retention and arpu.+16 Other Responses