Securities Brokers & Traders
I am the editor of boost your bonus, a website for financial professionals which focusses on remuneration in the investment banking and trading industries. I am looking for experts to contribute a few quotes for an article about bonus negotiation. Experts will be cited accordingly, although your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved). It will, however, provide you with a marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. If you have any comments to make about your experience during bonus season, then i'd really like to hear from you. Happy to speak by phone or email. Thanks in advance.+6 Other Responses
Internet Retail Business Acquisition
We are interested in acquiring an internet retail business that has been running for 9 years. We want to do a full leveraged buyout using the assets and cash flow of the business . We will like your service to undertake the following:
1. Purchase price assumptions, debt interest rate, etc
2. Sources and uses of funds
3. Financial projections
4. Balance sheet adjustments
5. Exit equity value
6. Irr on initial investment+10 Other Responses
Retail Property Maintenance Services
• what are the different supplier types operating in the market, offering retail property maintenance services (maintenance for refrigeration, security, fire equipment, and lifts, escalators and moving walkways etc.)? Which supplier types dominate while providing specific maintenance services to retail customers (such as specialized service providers, oems, integrated fm service providers etc.)?
• what are the best practices for procuring maintenance services for elevators and escalators? Are oems loosing the market share to facilities management companies? Do the supplier types differ between preventive and reactive maintenance?
• for maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment, how the sourcing model works? Are facilities management companies offer competitive services and prices for it?
• what is the prevalent engagement model in the industry while procuring property maintenance services? Are these maintenance services are sub-contracted by a larger fm company to a specialized service provider or buyers directly engage with the specialized service providers? How prevalent the msp model is in property maintenance service market?
• what is the preferred model for buyers to source property maintenance services – from local or regional/global suppliers? What is the current trend and how it is changing?
• what are the key industry trends and what are the recent innovations/ advancements in retail/commercial property maintenance?+3 Other Responses