Point Of Sale Material (posm) Displays
Project: point of sale materials (posm)
industry :cpg (consumer packaged goods)
we are currently working on the request raised by a cpg client,who wants to understand effectiveness and evaluation criteria for posm like posters,displays,wobblers,display packs etc used in indian retail outlets and their contribution towards sales lift.We also want to know which posm are most effective in attracting consumers to aisles and hence result an increase in sales lift.
If you do have answers for the same please respond and we will give you a call at the earliest
regards+9 Other Responses
Point Of Sale Material
Industry: point of sale material
client industry: bfsi
brief background: the client is looking for vendors who can provide end-to-end posm support right from production to installation. They are also looking for negotiation levers.
- cost structure of posm vendors
- negotiation levers
- top suppliers if any+3 Other Responses
Point Of Sale Merchandising
Currently, we are working with a us-based cpg client who has procurement challenges (for marketing posm category). The study is primarily focused on china, but will cover few other asian countries too (hong kong, taiwan, singapore, malaysia, thailand, and dubai). The key points of discussion are mentioned here:
1. We would like to understand the posm (point of sale merchandising) category sourcing strategies in terms of centralized vs localized sourcing, their pros and cons, posm sub-categories which are suitable for centralized/localized sourcing, along with few client examples who are adopting either of the sourcing methods. It would also be interesting to note if there are any other operating model/s (maybe cloud based or anything else).
2. Finally, we aim to understand the best practices in minimizing logistics cost and response time in centralized sourcing.
We will share a more detailed questionnaire as we proceed. Thank you.
+4 Other Responses
Point Of Sale Material
Sourcing posm and customization services
geographic scope - philippines
1. Engagement model - how are other players engaging with service provider? Do they work with design , production and logistics service providers separately, or is there a third who will manage end-end services in philippines
2. Pricing model - prevalent pricing models and their suitability in different scenarios
3 expected sourcing trends in the next 4 - 5 years
4. Cost structure involved in these services
5. Cost drivers+5 Other Responses