Open Source Microservice Api Gateway
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consults with current enterprise customers/users of open source microservice api gateway. We want to speak with experts who can share their insights on purchasing criteria, use case, pros and cons, and evaluation of other vendors in this space.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing open source microservice api analytics and management in your organization and are you familiar with kong, inc.? please comment about the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process to adopt open source api gateway.
2. Can you speak to detail about open source api management features/functionality, specifically, kong? Please briefly elaborate
3. Who are the other vendors that you evaluated during your decision-making process? Please comment about other vendors you evaluated closely during your buying process.+undefined Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Business Analyst- Software Development
Looking for a business analysis (ba), in the denver/colorado springs area, for a large government it project. The ba in this role, will work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement comprehensive business solutions in response to client needs, with the knowledge of what our cots solution provides. You bring knowledge of methods and techniques for business analysis in a software development and consulting environment, and demonstrated skill in their application to solve business problems. You also carry experience in overseeing project testing phases. You work effectively and efficiently, whether you are working independently, as a team member or as a team leader. You’re adaptable and resourceful, and tailor your approach to fit different organizational cultures. Experience in public safety projects desired.+6 Other Responses