Subject: expert request opex management in plasma dna pharma product companies
hope this message finds you well! we have a new research project that may fall within your area of expertise.
We are seeking experts who could help us understand opex management in dna pharmaceutical product companies. Experts should be;
1. Knowlegable in functional areas such as maintenance, qa/qc, engineering, operations and supply chain
2. Knowlegable about the european, se asian and north american market
3. Able to speak about optimal headcount levels and staffing ratios
4. Experience in companies with revenues between 1bil and 20bil
please note that we are only looking for your expert insights from experience and are not interested in any confidential information.
I would be grateful if you could please let me know if you are available and interested to share some insight from your experience to our study or point us to particular experts you worked with who might be knowledgeable in this area?
We are looking to schedule our interviews over the next 2 weeks (including the weekend), if that would fit with your schedule. The budget on this project would allow us to provide a flexible compensation of usd 250 for a 40-45 minute call, but please do note that you will be able to discuss and agree on a compensation directly with the interviewer at the time of the interview.+6 Other Responses
Pp And Pe Plant Epc Market Assessment
We are assessing the pe (i.E. Hdpe, ldpe, lldpe)/ pp plant market for our client who is an epc player (i.E. Engineering and construction such plants). Epc players such as maire tecnimont or fluor in the pe/ pp market typically do not own technology but rather license them from licensors such as lyondellbasell, dow, ineos, or borealis when being asked by their customers to engineer and build a pe/ pp plant or to conduct revamps. Typical customers of our client are pe/ pp manufacturers such as lyondellbasell, dow, chevron, formosa, or petronas. Pe/ pp end-users from the packaging or automotive industry are not in scope.
We are looking for experts to discuss at least one of the two aspects:
- market view: general trends and drivers, market forecast 2017-22 by region ideally on project level (i.E. Planned new pe/ pp plants or planned pe/ pp plant revamps such as capacity extension, upgrades, replacements, major repairs, etc.)
- customer view: customer buying criteria (e.G. Project capex, future opex, quality/ reliability, terms and conditions, flexibility/ customization of offer, technology) and therewith distinguishing factors for epc players
global geographic scope (an expert does not need to cover all regions): north america (us, mx, cn), middle east (saudi arabia, uae, qatar, egypt, iran, etc.), china, emerging apac (indonesia, philippines, vietnam, malaysia, etc.), western europe, cis (russia, etc.), developed apac (jp, kr, tw, au), south america (brazil, venezuela, etc.), africa.
Offering scope: new build (full epc or only certain elements), revamp (incl. Engineering for unit additions, age-related replacements, etc.), service (i.E. Operations and maintenance)+undefined Other Responses
Expert in the water treatment market for frac water treatment technologies from the well-head to disposal and/or to re-use. Preferably based in houston. Specific familiarity with electrocoagulation in a modular/mobile system, but a solid understanding of the competitive landscape of competing technologies,capex/opex costs of such technologies and of competing ec technologies with the technology that will be the subject of the engagement.+5 Other Responses