Fiber Conduit And Pole Capacity
We are looking to speak with multiple (a) telecom regulators, (b) fiber network engineers, and (c) fiber industry executives. We would particularly be interested in speaking with someone who knows the northern virginia market well.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements to the topics below.
1. Are you familiar with fiber conduit and pole capacity in the northern virginia region? Please elaborate.
2. Can you speak to the incentives/limitations for a new provider to enter into the northern virginia cross-connect market? Please elaborate.
+10 Other Responses
Fiber Optic Cables Laying And Maintenance
we are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us identify key trends and practices in the laying and maintenance of “fiber optic cables” in the us.
List of requirements are given below:
leading vendors (scope - us)
• key suppliers involved in “fiber optic cable” laying and maintenance
o construction companies
• experience (if possible in fiber optic laying)
• industries served & types of construction projects
• innovations & trends in fiber operations and laying process /new methods of construction (prefabricated, modular etc.) /technology etc.
Pricing models (scope - us)
• engagement models/pricing models, contract structures & payment terms while engaging with construction companies during fiber optic cable laying
• cost structures & key drivers
• pricing for installation, deployment & maintenance – standard rates for fiber optic cables per meter
• hypothesis –
o is it possible to engage directly with sub-contractors?
O “prices of smaller sub-contractors are higher than larger players”
industry trends & practices (scope - us)
• what are telecommunication companies doing in terms of pricing model and engagement model?
• best practices from other industries that can be incorporated in the telecom industry?
• negotiation levers while engaging with construction companies for fiber laying process
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about fiber optic cable laying/construction industry. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of industry trends and practices, key suppliers, pricing models, contract structures, best practices etc.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1-2 hours to discuss all points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the “fiber optic cable laying/construction” industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+9 Other Responses
Matlab Code For Brillouin Scattering
I need a matlab code for brillouin spectrum in optical fibers...,this is for a research project,i am actually evaluating the gain profile of brillouin scattering with reference to temperature+6 Other Responses
Our multinational firm is looking to speak to experts in the national technical tv and telecom infrastructure space who are or have been in senior management positions (at or above business unit md level). We’d like a spread across types of function such as commercial, product management, operations (incl project management and delivery, maintenance, logistics and service management), technology (it - not helpdesk).
We would like to speak to people who can provide us with an understanding about how the target companies were operated and organized, details of systems and processes used and details of number of ftes /costs within specific functions.
We are looking for people who work or have worked for companies like:
-deutsche funkturn (germany)
-american tower (us)
-red bee / ericcson (uk)
-mobile broadband network limited ("mbnl")
-cornerstone telecommunications infrastructure limited ("ctil") - uk
-wireless infrastructure group - uk
-cellnex (spain, italy, france, netherlands)
-fps towers (france)
-crown castle (usa)
-indus towers (india)
-grupo torresur (brazil)
-wireless infrastructure group (uk)
-enel (italy, france)
-ge grid solutions / alstom grid (usa, asia)
-spml infra (india)
-wasion group (china)
-kore telematics (usa)
-landis + gyr (switzerland)
these are individuals from a terrestrial broadcast, s&m, smart meters or telecom space.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+52 Other Responses