Dynamic Creative Optimization Solutions
The project requires identification of agencies which provide dynamic creative optimization services and the like in the san francisco region.
Detailed profiling of the agencies with respect to the demographics, service & operational capabilities is required.+2 Other Responses
Search Engine Optimization
Video search engine optimization..i am a video producer who is looking to expand the delivery of the content i produce for corps+8 Other Responses
Mine Design Optimization
I am writing a paper on mine design optimization. It describes the model and maximizing algorithm in terms of set notation in lists with subscripted and superscripted variables. The subscripts are sequential, the superscripts are not and need to be properly represented. My math notation needs review and editing ensure compliance with accepted practice.
This is a small paper of 20 pages.
Marc+2 Other Responses
A/b Testing Website Optimization
We are interested to speak with multiple experts who can share their insights in the ab/testing website optimization space, also referred to as split testing. We would like to have a better understanding of the competitive landscape and what organizations consider when looking at purchasing these tools.
Ideally, we would like to speak to a user of ab/testing software such as optimizely or vwo and handled projects in this space.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space with your previous/current role?
2. Can you speak about the product and feature comparison, pros and cons of a/b testing software that you have purchased or used in your projects? Kindly indicate the software.
3. Would you be able to discuss the considerations in choosing or purchasing these tools for your organization?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+64 Other Responses
Cash Flow Optimization
We are looking for an expert who can share insights on cash flow optimization strategies covering supply chain finance, dynamic discounting etc.
· what is the % spend going through supply chain finance?
· what is the % of total invoice paid through scf?
· what is the % of suppliers enrolled in scf program?
Best practices in cash optimization:
· what pharma companies do to improve cash flow situation apart from supply chain finance? Is there a lever for extending payment terms for large spend?
* we identified that takeda, mondelez, p&g, reckitt benckiser, p&g, vodafone, luftansa, skf and puma have scf program in place. What was the impact of scf in these companies? We need detail case studies covering the following points for these companies;
· what was the dpo of the company before and after scf implementation?
· did the payment terms and cash flow increase or decrease post scf implementation?
· how did they implement it (single bank/ multiple bank) and what were the benefits realized (company and supplier perspective)?
* case studies of pharma companies who have implemented both dynamic discounting and scf simultaneously
· are the same suppliers’ part of dd and scf?
· what was the dpo of the company before and after the implementation of both?
· did the payment terms and cash flow increase or decrease post implementation?
· how did they implement it (single bank/ multiple bank) and what were the benefits realized (company and supplier perspective)? +18 Other Responses
Distribution Center Optimization
Mid-size non-profit seeking analysis of current facility use and optimization or expansion recommendations. We collect donations of gently used furniture and give the furniture to families living in poverty. Currently have 18,000 facility, with about 11,000 sq.Ft. Of warehouse/distribution space. In last 12 months, we collected and distributed nearly 60,000 pieces of furniture. We serve 17-20 families per day, mon-fri, and each receives 13-15 pieces of furniture. We presently do same-day delivery after the family picks out their furniture items.+20 Other Responses
We are fmcg company in a provate label business our suppliers are around the world and giving us the finish product and charge the price/case. There are certain categories where we would like to do the cost optimization and we are unable crack the cost of supplier and their related margins as they are not sharing with us. Keeping in view we would like to have the sytematic approach in which we would like to do the cost callibration what supplier is providing in the form of price in order to have a better edge during negotiation and especially when consistently the prices are inflated. During the excercise we would like to be very specific with complete details of specification v/s our competition in order to cut the cost get more competitive v/s our competition. This structure has to be break down to the grass root level in order to negotiate effectively with our suppliers/manufacturers/co-packers.+9 Other Responses
Logistics Operational Improvement And Optimization
We are looking for experts who can speak on the logistics operational excellence and competitive landscape within south africa. We are interested with experienced candidates with focus on logistics operational improvement and optimization projects and with the following expertise:
- proven experience of assisting/ leading research and analysis in market and industry data to make recommendations on approach and strategy.
- expertise in the development of long-term competitive strategies.
- in-depth understanding of industry trends and developments in infrastructure capacity and modes of transport within south africa.
- proven experience of leading successful operational improvement projects for a logistics service provider in south africa (e.G. Optimizing asset productivity and supply chain management).
- experience of leading cost optimization projects focused on an assessment of the degree of optimization between business units within a value chain (e.G. Team and operating model, synergies in systems and processes).
- knowledge and previous application of operational excellence methodologies specifically in terms of transport, terminal services and warehousing, stevedoring facilities, digital technology solutions, clearing and forwarding.
- knowledge of the agricultural and dry bulk logistics industry within south africa.
- in-depth knowledge supported by data points on capacity utilization, market share, players, and infrastructure developments and transnet capacity.
This is a paid 1 - 2 hours phone consultation. Please respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. Can you discuss the levers to operational excellence in logistics?
2. Can you discuss the key success factors and current best practices to creating synergies between business units across a logistics value chain?
3. What are the challenges inherent to the south african logistics industry?
4. What are the trends and migrations in modes of transport (e.G. From rail to road)?
5. Can you discuss the existing and potential infrastructure developments within the logistics sector in south africa? What are their implications and key success factors?
6. Can you identify key success factors to becoming a unique service provider within south africa while considering the competitive landscape and trends in consumer demands.
+6 Other Responses
Energy Management Optimization
For an upcoming project, we are looking for an independent consultant with energy management optimization (smart energy management systems) expertise.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
annah+15 Other Responses
Need of designing a expert system in machining optimization+11 Other Responses
Uq Propagation And Optimization Solutions
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with multiple engineers and learn about uq propagation and optimization. We would like to get a better understanding of uq, optimization solutions, and their limitations.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
1. Can you share your opinion on the main applications of uq / optimization in the organization and the major problems it solves? Please briefly answer.
2. Can you share your insights on the budgeting of uq/optimization and is it likely to increase in the near future? Please briefly explain.
3. Can you share your insights on the existing uq / optimization solutions and what are their limitations? Please answer briefly.
*** referrals will be highly appreciated+14 Other Responses
Optimization Of Vapour Compression Cycle
Our client would like to speak with multiple experts who can share their insights and in-depth understanding on the value proposition of optimizing vapour compression cycles in existing commercial coolers. The result of the optimization could be in terms of electricity savings, improved cop (coefficient of performance), reduction in co2 emissions, etc.
This is for a 60 mins phone consultation for $200.
please respond with brief statements below to ascertain your relevance in this space?
1. What is your approach towards optimizing vapour compression cycle in a commercial retail fridge/cooler?
2. What is your opinion on thermodynamic optimization?
3. What is your opinion on capillary tube geometry’s impact on refrigerator cops and energy efficiencies?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are highly appreciated.
+5 Other Responses