Fiber Optic Cables Laying And Maintenance
we are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us identify key trends and practices in the laying and maintenance of “fiber optic cables” in the us.
List of requirements are given below:
leading vendors (scope - us)
• key suppliers involved in “fiber optic cable” laying and maintenance
o construction companies
• experience (if possible in fiber optic laying)
• industries served & types of construction projects
• innovations & trends in fiber operations and laying process /new methods of construction (prefabricated, modular etc.) /technology etc.
Pricing models (scope - us)
• engagement models/pricing models, contract structures & payment terms while engaging with construction companies during fiber optic cable laying
• cost structures & key drivers
• pricing for installation, deployment & maintenance – standard rates for fiber optic cables per meter
• hypothesis –
o is it possible to engage directly with sub-contractors?
O “prices of smaller sub-contractors are higher than larger players”
industry trends & practices (scope - us)
• what are telecommunication companies doing in terms of pricing model and engagement model?
• best practices from other industries that can be incorporated in the telecom industry?
• negotiation levers while engaging with construction companies for fiber laying process
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about fiber optic cable laying/construction industry. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of industry trends and practices, key suppliers, pricing models, contract structures, best practices etc.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1-2 hours to discuss all points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the “fiber optic cable laying/construction” industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+9 Other Responses