We need chemicals by order. Looking for fuel additives, petrochemicals, organic and nonorganic chemicals, api's, catalysts, metals, industrial chemicals, fine chemicals, chemical reagents, intermediates, gases, rubber, plastics,ore, oilfield production chemicals+2 Other Responses
i am karunesh working as a research analyst at ***** inc. Currently, i am working on six phosphorus chemicals viz. Triple super phosphate, tri-n-butyl phosphine, mono ammonium phosphate, hexyl phosphoric ester, sodium hexametaphosphate and tri butyl phosphate. I would like to know the major downstream application for each of these chemical compounds and what is the demand by application split for each compound. Also i would like to know details of anti-dumping duties which are imposed on above mentioned chemicals.+8 Other Responses
I am looking for expert in the chemical sector, with knowledge of either: oxo-alcohols (eg. Butanol, isononanol); maleic anhydride; or npg (neopentylglycol). Specifically, i am looking for cost benchmarking and/or technological knowledge transfer.+1 Other Responses
Propylene Oxide Merchant Market
i am a lead analyst working for the petro-chemicals domain at a premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500.
We are doing a market research to understand the propylene oxide merchant market. I would like to seek a teleconference to discuss the same. We would like more inputs on the following deliverables:
• comparison of po supply scenario in the global merchant and captive use segment
• availability of propylene oxide to merchant market in the global market
• trend in regional merchant market supply and demand scenario
• trend in end use demand and its impact on the propylene oxide supply. (we are interested in understanding about any major shift in end use markets)
• any major shift in the producer supply diversion to merchant market?
• do producers are changing their priorities to own growing captive use demand?
• is there any increase in the producer integration to downstream production levels?
• information on new po capacities additions and its impact on merchant market
saravanan+7 Other Responses