Accountable Care Organization Administration
Looking for experts who have deeper understanding of the integrated accountable care organizations with health insurance exchange model in us, to reduce cost and increase value and service delivery among large organizations.+11 Other Responses
Contract Sale Organizations In North America
This request is for a fortune 500 pharmaceutical company with geographic scope of north america (na). They would like to revisit their sourcing strategy with regard to engagement with csos for the following services: contract sales force, medical science liaison(msl), inside sales(iss) and clinical educators(ce).
They are looking forward to gain insights on the prevalent engagement models and type of engagement for all the above mentioned services, for both primary and specialty care drugs. Other list of deliverables are provided here-under:
1. Sales rep adoption across drug life cycle for primary and specialty care drugs
2. Typical mix of in-house and external sales reps for both types of drugs
3. Pricing models for all services(contract sales force, iss, msl, ce)
4. Performance measurement of each service
5. Cost structure and drivers
6. Indicative spend benchmarking for primary and specialty care drugs
+10 Other Responses
Clinical Research Organization
we are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner
our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about contract / clinical research organization (cro) industry. More specifically, they are hoping to better understand the overall market growth, trends & outlook, as well as key segments.
Here's more information on the type of people they are looking to speak with:
• a cross-section of pharma and biotech players of different sizes
o expert must have ownership of development pipeline
o have expertise related to key large/growing tas (therapeutic areas) and regions – initial hypothesis is focused on oncology, infectious diseases/vaccines, immunology
o we would probably like to speak to mostly us players, some european and a couple in asia
• sponsor members who own (or influence) outsourcing decisions (e.G., operations, clinical research)
• cro members responsible for strategy/planning and pricing decisions
• potentially across other segments of the value chain
tj+19 Other Responses
Contract Sales Organizations In Pharma
We have following requirements in contract sales organization (cso) in pharmaceutical industry:
locations: usa, uk, germany, japan, spain, italy, and canada
1. Who the key players and which pharma companies are using them?
2. What are the key services used by pharma companies and their usage percentages?
3. How are pricing models created for the cso services?
4. Any innovative deals in the cso market for these regions?
For france, china and india pharmaceutical industry:
1. What are cso's outsourcing percentages for these countries?
2. Do pharma companies use cso's/ in-house sales team or others?
Do reach out to us if you can provide correct information.+7 Other Responses
Contract Sales Organizations
Looking for experts who can provide information about risks associated in engaging with contract sales organizations (cso) in
thank you.+15 Other Responses
Contract Research Organization Market
We are an established, us-based firm researching the cro (contract research organization) market, specifically providers focused on data management and biostatistical services. We are interested in speaking with business development professionals from the cro industry as well as c-level executives from the biopharmaceutical industry.
Note: we seeking professionals from boutique to mid-size organizations (e.G. Generic pharmaceuticals, boutique cros and biopharmaceutical companies with less than $100m in revenue) rather than those with "big pharma" or top-tier cro experience.
Please include your relevant experience in this space, and where you fit within the above specifications.+33 Other Responses
Medicare Accredited Management Service Organization
I would like to setup an medicare accredited management service organization (mso) in new york city. I would like to get some help with that.
chris+5 Other Responses
Clinical Research Organization (cro)
**please respond to the following request with a proposal if:
1) you currently, or within the last year, work at a pharmaceutical or biotech firm.
2) you are familiar with phase 1 clinical trials.
Familiarity with and understanding of how biopharma and pharmaceutical companies decide which cros to use for early stage phase 1 clinical research. Will be able to speak to growth trends related to spending on r&d in industry and spending on cro services. To the extent possible, will be able to speak to how this may differ for innovator versus generic drugs. Will be able to speak to the reputations of different cro service providers for early stage phase 1.
1) how has your spending on cro early stage services trended in the past few years? What is your outlook for demand for cro services? Why? To the extent you can speak to this, how has this differed for generic vs. Innovator drugs?
2) what is the decision process for determining which early stage phase 1 cro to use?
3) what factors are considered when determining which early stage phase 1 cro to use?
4) what are the early stage phase 1 cros that come to mind? Which cros have you considered? How do cro reputations differ across the different stages of clinical research (early vs. Late)? For different clinical services?
5) what are the trends for early stage phase 1 cro services moving overseas?
Areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of clinical trials, phase 1-4; clinical trials; early clinical research; cro; early stage clinical research; cros; clinical research organization; clinical research+7 Other Responses
Contract Research Organizations
We would like to speak with an expert who can help us in gathering the information on cros direct cost data for specific cro services. We would like to cover cost per site and cost per patient estimates based on the following parameters:
geographical focus: north america and western eu
• site feasibility
• site identification
• site qualification
• site initiation
• essential document collection
• site management
• site monitoring
• project management+15 Other Responses
Dental Support Organizations
We are looking to speak to multiple experts regarding insight on dental support organizations. We are particularly interested to speak to dentists, associates, or owners at british columbia dental clinics.
This is a 30-minutes paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Are you a dentist/associate/owner at a dental clinic in bc?
2. Does your dental clinic affiliated with a dental support organization (dso)?
3. Are you aware of dental support organizations, like dentalcorp, that are in the business of acquiring and partnering with dental practices?+18 Other Responses
Healthcare Group Purchasing Organizations
Request for a consultant to help local healthcare group purchasing organization affiliated with a national gpo with strategic direction. Must have first hand experience with the healthcare gpo environment.+6 Other Responses
Faith Related Accrediting Organization
Looking to establish a new national faith-related accrediting organization in us...Intend to be listed with both chea and usde........looking for expert guidance and support+5 Other Responses