Financial Service Outsourcing
Title: outsourcing destination- nearshore/offshore for outsourcing of financial, customer & publishing services- france based companies
industry focus: information & publishing industry
geographic focus: global
to understand how french companies and french subsidiaries are sourcing financial, customer & publishing services. (either nearshore/offshore)
success and failure stories of french companies and subsidiaries while sourcing these services. (peer group- factset research system inc, thomson reuters (legal) inc.
Key words: outsourcing, offshore, nearshore+8 Other Responses
Finance And Accounting Outsourcing - Market Trends
We would like to understand the below information with respect to finance and accounting outsourcing services category -
--- what is the impact of covid on finance and accounting outsourcing industry in terms of market growth rate, price, demand, supply, market competition, billing rates, market trends etc.,
--- market condition precovid and postcovid
--- what is quarter on quarter price movement of finance and accounting outsourcing services (%)
--- what is quarter on quarter input cost movement of finance and accounting outsourcing services (%)
--- what is quarter on quarter demand movement of finance and accounting outsourcing services (%)
--- what is quarter on quarter market competition of finance and accounting outsourcing services - increasing/decreasing/stable
+14 Other Responses
Market Landscape Of Outsourcing Services For The Us
Scope: the main objective of this study is to understand the trends and market landscape of the various business processes being outsourced by the entities/departments in the us government sector.
The study intends to understand:
• overview of market landscape of the outsourced services such as customer care services, outbound/inbound document and mail management, payroll & benefits solutions, legal process outsourcing, subsidy program management services, welfare program management, etc.
• overview of leading providers of such services to the government sector
• overview of the segments within the government sector availing such services – types of entities, typical goals, preferences/conditions for potential vendors, etc.
• united states
• customer management services – helpdesk, customer care solutions, etc.
• office management process outsourcing – worker compensation solutions, payroll management services, document management services, etc.
• benefits/welfare program management solutions – welfare program/payment management, subsidy program management, child care program management, etc.
Number of experts: 10
timeframe: 20th january, 2021
expert job title(s): current and ex-employees with following roles
• from service providers offering outsourcing services to government sector (sample set of people):
- account managers (ideally those handling government accounts)
- sales managers/directors/vps (ideally those handling government accounts)
- contracts managers (ideally those handling government accounts)
- any other relevant senior individuals/experts dealing with government segment and holding expertise of the outsourcing services for the government sector
• from the government sector (sample set of people):
- contracts managers (ideally for outsourcing services)
- rfp/rfq managers (ideally for outsourcing services)
- procurement heads/directors/managers (ideally for outsourcing services)
- any other relevant senior individuals dealing with outsourcing services for government segment and holding expertise of the outsourcing services for the government sector
• other independent consultants and experts in this segment
survey type: telephonic survey
duration: approx. 45 minutes
1. Would you be able to share insights on the market landscape (based on the key pointers for discussion mentioned) for the government sector?
Key pointers for discussion:
1. Estimated market size/opportunity for the services mentioned in the focus area
2. Trends/factor impacting the opportunity for such services
3. Competitive landscape in provision of each of such services (to the government sector)
4. Qualities, strategies, etc. For leading providers in the service segments
5. Value chain and resource requirement for such services
6. Typical requirements and/or entry barriers for service providers, while offering such services to different segments in the government sector
7. Any specific preferences of different government segments while awarding contracts for outsourced services+118 Other Responses
Global In-house Captives - Outsourcing Services
Advisory discussion on suppliers to global in-house captives (shared service centers) in the philippines
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies.
For a current study, we are seeking to speak with experts who can share their perspectives on various suppliers of outsourcing services (such as deloitte, ey, accenture, etc.) that serve the global in-house captives (shared service centers) in the philippines. Our objective is to better understand who are the key service suppliers and how and where (i.E. In the philippines or any other location such as india) procurement decisions to engage with them are made. Please note that we are only interested in your personal opinion and are not seeking any confidential information. The call will be for 60 minutes and we are happy to compensate you for your time.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this week and are happy to offer a negotiable compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
+9 Other Responses