Outsourcing From Cros/bpos
We are looking for multiple decision-makers who are involved in the selection and/or have day-to-day interaction with cros for outsourced services to know the process for selecting and/or procuring outsourced clinical development or commercial services from cros/bpos.
This is for a paid 1-hour web interview.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space:
which best describes your current role as it relates to the decision-making process for selecting and/or procuring outsourced clinical development or commercial services from cros/bpos?
A. Final decision maker
b. Part of a team that makes the final decisions
c. End user only/ daily interaction with cros/vendors only
b. Others, please describe.
E. Not sure
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated.
+17 Other Responses
Market Landscape Of Outsourcing Services For The Us
Scope: the main objective of this study is to understand the trends and market landscape of the various business processes being outsourced by the entities/departments in the us government sector.
The study intends to understand:
• overview of market landscape of the outsourced services such as customer care services, outbound/inbound document and mail management, payroll & benefits solutions, legal process outsourcing, subsidy program management services, welfare program management, etc.
• overview of leading providers of such services to the government sector
• overview of the segments within the government sector availing such services – types of entities, typical goals, preferences/conditions for potential vendors, etc.
• united states
• customer management services – helpdesk, customer care solutions, etc.
• office management process outsourcing – worker compensation solutions, payroll management services, document management services, etc.
• benefits/welfare program management solutions – welfare program/payment management, subsidy program management, child care program management, etc.
Number of experts: 10
timeframe: 20th january, 2021
expert job title(s): current and ex-employees with following roles
• from service providers offering outsourcing services to government sector (sample set of people):
- account managers (ideally those handling government accounts)
- sales managers/directors/vps (ideally those handling government accounts)
- contracts managers (ideally those handling government accounts)
- any other relevant senior individuals/experts dealing with government segment and holding expertise of the outsourcing services for the government sector
• from the government sector (sample set of people):
- contracts managers (ideally for outsourcing services)
- rfp/rfq managers (ideally for outsourcing services)
- procurement heads/directors/managers (ideally for outsourcing services)
- any other relevant senior individuals dealing with outsourcing services for government segment and holding expertise of the outsourcing services for the government sector
• other independent consultants and experts in this segment
survey type: telephonic survey
duration: approx. 45 minutes
1. Would you be able to share insights on the market landscape (based on the key pointers for discussion mentioned) for the government sector?
Key pointers for discussion:
1. Estimated market size/opportunity for the services mentioned in the focus area
2. Trends/factor impacting the opportunity for such services
3. Competitive landscape in provision of each of such services (to the government sector)
4. Qualities, strategies, etc. For leading providers in the service segments
5. Value chain and resource requirement for such services
6. Typical requirements and/or entry barriers for service providers, while offering such services to different segments in the government sector
7. Any specific preferences of different government segments while awarding contracts for outsourced services+118 Other Responses
Technology Enabled Outsourcing - Government
We would like to speak with multiple experts who have a detailed understanding of the government services on large scale, national operations, and central policy outcomes for technology-enabled business outsourcing such as capita.
We would particularly be interested in speaking with someone who has demonstrated vast experience in handling the government services analyzing possible medium-term growth opportunities for technology-enabled business outsourcing companies.
This would be for a 1-hour paid consultation call. Please respond with a few brief answers to the questions below.
1. What is the extent of your experience that will showcase your overall knowledge in the government service on large scale, national operations, and central policy outcomes for technology-enabled business outsourcing such as capita? Please answer briefly.
2. Would you be able to give an overview or share your insights on the possible medium-growth opportunity of companies such as capita in its space? Please elaborate briefly.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+11 Other Responses
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Topic: recruitment process outsourcing: us and uk
i am looking for experts who can provide insights on the following queries.
Geography: us and uk
category: recruitment process outsourcing
industry: permanent recruitment
q1. What are the different kpi's and sla's in play for the us and the uk region for recruitment process outsourcing?
Q2. How do the kpi's and sla's change with the different pricing models of the recruitment process outsourcing?
Q3. What are the different cost savings opportunities in rpo during contract renewal?
Q4. What is the percentage of the job openings by a recruiter varying by level of the job role, with variations in the openings when handled onsite?
Thank you.+10 Other Responses