Gcc Disposable Plastic Packaging Market
I need your quick help on identifying some experts from the disposable plastic packaging industry in the gcc region. At this stage, we are looking at having an exhaustive list of experienced professionals (10+ years) from the industry.
Please find a quick brief on the project:
products under study – disposable plastic packaging products
o beverage packaging (e.G. Bottles for packaging of fresh milk, cocktail, fruit juices, etc.)
o dairy packaging (e.G. Yoghurt cups, ice cream tubs, juice cups, etc.)
o foodservice packaging (e.G. Plastic transparent sandwich containers, croissant containers, cake containers, salad pots, salad trays, etc.)
relevant geography: gcc region (preferably ksa and uae)
relevant companies (indicative):
o saudi arabia: arnon plastics, arabian plastic industrial company, takween advanced industries, saudi plastic factory co, falcon pack, al-watania plastics, al nawar corner, etc.
O uae: hotpack packaging llc, unipack containers & carton products llc, citi pak, emirates national factory for plastic industries group, gulf east paper and plastic industries llc, m.R.S. Packaging ltd.,
key questions (indicative):
• emerging trends in the gcc disposable plastic packaging market, pertaining to the above products
• is there a shift happening from one type of packaging to another – with regards to the above end-products?
O understanding of alternate packaging options – either for the same end-products or adjacent end-industries.
• what packaging innovations are happening in these end-industries in the region?
• how have leading players in the disposable plastic packaging market within the wider region expanded their product portfolio in the last 5-7 years?+undefined Other Responses
Microwaveable Food Packaging
We need a handful of primary interviews to help me characterize packaging needs and material trends in the yogurt and microwaveable packaging spaces. I am seeking insights into what packaging trends are most important to the consumer (e.G., form factor, recyclability) and what packaging trends are most important to the overall supply chain (e.G., form factors, recyclability, labeling, strength, etc.). The background is we are investigating the use of a new substrate and would like perspectives on that.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements of your background and relevance in this space and also share your brief answers to the questions below:
1. Can you speak to the requirements for plastic packaging and trends on those requirements in the [yogurt / microwaveable food tray] space?
2. Can you speak to how consumer packaging demands are changing in the [yogurt / microwaveable food tray] space?
3. Do you have expertise on how the supply chain for [yogurt packaging / microwaveable food trays] is thinking about the adoption of new plastic compounds for packaging?+undefined Other Responses
My name is chris rall and i’m contacting you from l.E.K. Consulting. We are an international market research and consulting firm and are currently conducting a project on the market for flexible plastic packaging for dairy products, beverages and other products. We are particularly interested in bulk bag-in-box and pouch packaging as it is used in qsrs. One driver of the use of these products is diary based smoothie or milkshake drinks at qsrs and we’d like to potentially explore this avenue.
For 10-15 minutes of your time, we are offering an honorarium of $50 (negotiable) to thank you for speaking with us. If you are interested in participating in our study, please contact me to schedule a time for us to talk this week.
If you are not the appropriate contact at your organization for this information, any referral to the correct person would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you and i look forward to speaking with you soon.+14 Other Responses