Barrier Coated Paper Or Board In Cigarette Packaging
Currently, we are looking for an industry expert having profound experience in barrier coated paper or paperboard that can be used in cigarette packaging as an inner liner
project objective: to replace polypropylene (op) film, currently, used on the outside of the cigarette pack with barrier coated paper or paperboard due to sustainability concerns from the inside as innerlayer such that the later should have similar barrier properties like plastic film such as able to maintain freshness and moisture resistance so that it can be used as an alternative to plastic packaging for which, we want a detailed insights on barrier coated paper or board
we are looking for a detailed insights on the following:
1) which is more feasible to use as innerliner in cigarette packs that could replace plastic film used on the outer layer of packs while providing the barrier properties such as moisture and oxygen resistance similar to plastic film? Is it barrier coated paper or board and why?
1) information on market size of barrier coated paper/ paperboard with 10 years historical and forecast
2) major barrier coated paper/ paperboard players present in the market, especially in food packaging along with reasons related to it
3) development trends on barrier paper/board with technologies present in the market and any future developments with time scale
4) insights on products which used barrier paper/ board commercially to replace plastic packaging
5) insights on industry using barrier paper/ board w.R.T. Products and application
6) initiatives taken by cigarette companies on sustainable cigarette packaging and any respective patents related to it
7) current price trend on barrier coated paper
barrier properties to be considered :
oxygen permeability > 1300 cm3, 23°c, 75 % rel h: astm: f 1927-07
water vapour < 5g / m2 24h, 23°c, 90 % rel h: astm: f 1249-05
oba: paper: free, board: outside only
paper: 50 – 90 gsm/m2
board: 180 – 270 gsm/m2. Thickness < 350 µm
+16 Other Responses
My name is chris rall and i’m contacting you from l.E.K. Consulting. We are an international market research and consulting firm and are currently conducting a project on the market for flexible plastic packaging for dairy products, beverages and other products. We are particularly interested in bulk bag-in-box and pouch packaging as it is used in qsrs. One driver of the use of these products is diary based smoothie or milkshake drinks at qsrs and we’d like to potentially explore this avenue.
For 10-15 minutes of your time, we are offering an honorarium of $50 (negotiable) to thank you for speaking with us. If you are interested in participating in our study, please contact me to schedule a time for us to talk this week.
If you are not the appropriate contact at your organization for this information, any referral to the correct person would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you and i look forward to speaking with you soon.+14 Other Responses
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we would like to get a better insight on what us plastics processors that make food packaging are experiencing in terms of innovation and supplier performance.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
annah+15 Other Responses