Need expertise on historical and current volume of paracetamol/acetaminophen (api) and p-aminophenol production, demand and consumption in north america, europe, asia pacific, middle east and latin america. Also seeking information on historical and current pricing analysis for paracetamol and p-aminophenol.+2 Other Responses
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics And Therapies
Our firm requires multiple experts to share their insights on nuclear medicine.
we would like to have a better understanding of its solutions, diagnostics, and therapies associated with it. Ideally, experts that have previously worked or currently engaged with leading companies in nuclear medicine specifically from the side of r&d / engineering, commercial aspect in this space - sales and marketing, and from the supply chain angle.
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. would you be able to speak about the current trends, pros, and cons of solutions and diagnostics for nuclear medicine?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated***+21 Other Responses
Sleep Technologies & Medicine
I am conducting research to better understand emerging trends and technologies related to sleep. If you qualify for any of the below descriptions, please contact me to discuss scheduling an interview.
1. Payors- experience in sleep medicine
2. Industry consultant- specialty in future technologies and emerging trends in sleep
3. Physician- specialty in sleep medicine
4. Professional association board member- specialty in sleep trends and technologies+43 Other Responses
Regenerative Medicine Risk Assessment
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current intriguing study on global stakeholder reactions and risk assessment in regenerative medicine, we are seeking to speak with experts from various groups who could help us understand their perspective on regenerative medicine from an ethical, religious, legislative or social standpoint. We are interested in their opinion around associated challenges in r&d and commercialization of regenerative medicine and future trend and perception of such technology.
We are targeting to speak with experts from one or more of the following groups related to regenerative medicine:
1. Large media groups (e.G. Bbc)
2. Patient groups (e.G. London regenerative medicine network)
3. Payor associations / financial support groups / ngos (e.G. Cancer financial assistance coalition, chronic disease fund, patient access network foundation, etc.)
4. Religious groups & associations (e.G. Muslim jewish forum, religious education group, st. John neumann roman catholic church, etc.)
5. Government organizations (e.G. National health service in the uk, departments of health)
please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts from either the us or the eu5 markets (france, germany, uk, italy and spain), at this stage. We are only interested in personal opinions and are not interested in any confidential information. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts ideally this week (before june 14th), or early next, and are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email, phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+17 Other Responses