Wooden Pallets In Germany
I'm looking for expertise in field of wooden pallets. The geographic scope of the study is germany. Please find below the questions for which i seek your expertise:
1) what is the cost build-up of wooden pallets in germany? What are the key cost components of wooden pallets like raw material (timber): 65-70%, drying : 10-25%, labor cost:5-10%, utility cost 5-10%, etc.
2) what is the best sourcing practice for procuring wooden pallets in germany vs western europe? An industry level overview of supplier engagement practice is required.
3) what are current and future trends driving wooden pallets industry in germany and globally? Trends like supply base consolidation, growth of pallet pooling services, regulatory changes, etc. ?
thanks +5 Other Responses
Wooden Pallet Pooling Service
We are looking for an expert who can help us calculate the total cost and cost structure for wooden pallet pooling service cost model for china.
It is used for fmcg company.
Pallet dimensions: 1000mm x 1500mm x 156mm
we would require the following details:
- issue fee
- daily hire fee
- transport fee
- movement fee
- damage and recovery fee
- non-participant fee, etc.
How the above fees are arrived and what are the drivers, cost breakup, market price and the industry profit margin...
All the above details should be provided with valid sources and should be validated by you once the model is complete.
Please let us know if you would be able to provide the above details.+2 Other Responses
White Wooden Pallets
industry analysis of white wooden pallets market in russia, ukraine and kazakhstan
assess average quality requirements in fmcg sector to new and s/hand pallets
assess condition of pallets storage
cost analysis and components of cost - market level of prices for new and s/hand pallets (for standards of gost 9557-87 and gost 9078-84)
list suppliers with capacity of production >10,000 pallets/month and drying of s/hand pallets >10,000 pallets/month
list feedstock suppliers with capacity to supply wood (enough to produce >10,000 pallets/month)
list average fmcg sector quality requirements to new and s/hand pallets & to storage facilities+5 Other Responses
Current & Forecast Prices Of Pallet Timber
We need assistance to know the current and forecast prices (for next 3-4 months) of pallet timber/lumber in western europe, eastern europe and north america.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,+8 Other Responses
Wooden Pallets Pooling
I would be needing the following information around wooden pallet pooling in great britain , ireland and emea:
1. Market size with cagr, key trends for f&b industry
2. Size and age profile of pallet pool
3. Details of key cost drivers – how is the total cost of a pallet broken down (raw materials, labour, pooling infrastructure – distribution costs, sort operations, service centres)
4. Best practice and innovation – what is the next big thing in pallets? What are the substitutes? Maturity cycle for pooling in f&b industry.
+8 Other Responses
We require an expert who can help us with the market dynamics of pallets
key areas that need to be assessed include
q1. Insights on the historical and future market size, growth of both one-way pallets and pooled pallets globally and regionally (na, eu, apac, latam). (2018-2026) (preferably in euros)
q2. Provide detailed insights on the impact of covid-19 on the market size of both global and regional markets. How the supply-demand scenario has changed for pallets across the globe and what are the changes that brands and suppliers are adopting in the year 2021 to beat the disruption.
Q3. Provide the end-use demand percentage in each region. Also, help us evaluate how the fmcg segment demand dynamics change across the region.
q1. Analyze the procurement and interaction practices adopted for major fmcg brands such as p&g, unilever, rb, j&j with their key pallet suppliers. (supplier selection criteria, costing, purchasing terms, contract lengths)
q1. Provide insights on the key sustainable alternate materials available for pallets and the challenges in adoption
q2. Provide case study or examples on the key sustainability trends adopted by the fmcg companies along with suppliers
+12 Other Responses
Pallet And Recycled Plastics Industry
We would like to speak with multiple experts and understand their insights into the pallet industry and the recycled plastics industry.
We need experts who have a lot of years of experience. Specifically, someone who can advise companies on what type of pallets to use or people who manage large pallet manufacturing businesses, as could senior people in the logistics industry.
This is for 60 mins paid phone consultation.
Discussion points for each perspective:
a. Pallet industry expert:
1. What are plastic pallets typically used for? I.E., why would a shipper choose to use plastic pallets vs. Wooden ones?
2. International goods (especially from asia) are shipped on cheap plastic pallets only meant for transportation into the united states?
3. What types of international goods are shipped on these types of pallets vs. Treated wood ones? Is there a trend heading in the direction of one or the other?
4. Once pallets arrive at their final destination what is typically done with them? If most of them end up at wood pallet manufacturers/recyclers, what typically happens to the plastic ones?
B. Recycled plastics industry expert
1. What type of customers prefer to buy re-grind (recycled) plastics vs. Virgin plastics?
2. Has there been a significant increase in demand for regrind plastics in recent years given the increased focus on environmental issues?
3. How much do re-grind prices typically track what is going on in virgin plastics? How much have polypropylene regrind prices swung?
4. How much does quality vary across re-grind providers? How does the industry distinguish between high quality and low-quality re-grind and how does this affect prices?
This is for 60 mins paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer the questions below:
1. Briefly discuss the level or extent of your experience in the pallet industry or the recycled plastics industry
2. Can you talk about all the discussion points mentioned above (either perspective a or b)? Please briefly discuss each.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. Referrals are highly appreciated**
+18 Other Responses
Pallet Procurement In Europe
We are looking for an expert to help us understand pallet procurement in europe:
• industry best practices – what is the practice in fmcg industry? Is it done centrally or regionally? Which would bring more cost benefits?
• what is the financial model that is used by industry to calculate when it is financially beneficial to use “bought” or “rented” pallet
• is there a 3rd party available, which uses local pallet companies in various countries, which can do all the purchasing of white pallets for my client?
• what are the quick wins/advantages for the pallets that are bought based on industry practice?
• explore ways/case studies to suggest if regional or central buying adds more value
• what are the costs involved in the value chain of new pallets?
• pros and cons of sourcing a white pallet (regional vs. Central), different types of sourcing options available
• inputs on e-auction
• negotiation points (based on type of wood, volumes, commodity type etc.)
total cost involved in buying of pallets across the supply chain+8 Other Responses