Pulp & Paper Technology
We deal in waste paper old news papers.We want to go one step ahead. We want to convert it to pulp.We want to start as a small scale unit with minimum capital and workmen. Our question is : 1) process of removing printed matter.
2) what are the chemical / ingredients to make it best superior quality.
3) details of machinery technical know how
kindly revert. Thanks+5 Other Responses
We are looking for experts in north american specialty paper markets who can discuss paper specifications, major players and market size for food service (deli tissue, basket liners, etc.), food processing (butcher paper, interleavers, etc.), healthcare (lidding, sterilization papers, etc), industrial papers (masking base, filtration papers, etc) and others. We would like to do an initial phone interview and will likely have additional longer term work for a well qualified expert.+4 Other Responses
Coated Label Paper
I am looking for some expertise to understand the one side coated label paper (high wet strength) market globally . My key requirements include
1. Global market size (supply and demand numbers along with analysis)
2. Top 10 industry players along with their capacities
3. Cost breakdown of wet strength paper (per metric ton) in terms of pulp, chemicals, overhead, labor etc.
Kindly reply if you can help me out with this. Thanks in advance.+12 Other Responses
Barrier Coated Paper Or Board In Cigarette Packaging
Currently, we are looking for an industry expert having profound experience in barrier coated paper or paperboard that can be used in cigarette packaging as an inner liner
project objective: to replace polypropylene (op) film, currently, used on the outside of the cigarette pack with barrier coated paper or paperboard due to sustainability concerns from the inside as innerlayer such that the later should have similar barrier properties like plastic film such as able to maintain freshness and moisture resistance so that it can be used as an alternative to plastic packaging for which, we want a detailed insights on barrier coated paper or board
we are looking for a detailed insights on the following:
1) which is more feasible to use as innerliner in cigarette packs that could replace plastic film used on the outer layer of packs while providing the barrier properties such as moisture and oxygen resistance similar to plastic film? Is it barrier coated paper or board and why?
1) information on market size of barrier coated paper/ paperboard with 10 years historical and forecast
2) major barrier coated paper/ paperboard players present in the market, especially in food packaging along with reasons related to it
3) development trends on barrier paper/board with technologies present in the market and any future developments with time scale
4) insights on products which used barrier paper/ board commercially to replace plastic packaging
5) insights on industry using barrier paper/ board w.R.T. Products and application
6) initiatives taken by cigarette companies on sustainable cigarette packaging and any respective patents related to it
7) current price trend on barrier coated paper
barrier properties to be considered :
oxygen permeability > 1300 cm3, 23°c, 75 % rel h: astm: f 1927-07
water vapour < 5g / m2 24h, 23°c, 90 % rel h: astm: f 1249-05
oba: paper: free, board: outside only
paper: 50 – 90 gsm/m2
board: 180 – 270 gsm/m2. Thickness < 350 µm
+16 Other Responses
Paper Conversion Industry
My name is ali from kansas city. I am looking for expert in paper conversion industry, particularly slitting and rewinding operations+5 Other Responses
We are one of the largest groups of companies in bangladesh. We have 4 paper mills running since last 1 decade. In order to develop skill of junior level engineers/ technical personnel of our paper mills, we are looking for professional trainers with following background:
a.Chemical engineer having minimum 10 years experience in paper process/production technology
b. Electrical engineer having minimum 10 years experience in generator operation maintenance in paper industry operation etc
c.Mechanical engineer having minimum 10 years experience in paper industry operation and maintenance including operation of steam plant
the training will be launched for the diploma engineers (major field in chemical, mechanical and electrical).We need above 3 types of trainer for 1 month initial duration. Trainers will be given an attractive package of monthly remuneration. Accommodation and food also will bear our company. Interested trainers are invited to send their detailed cv as early as possible.+11 Other Responses
Special Paper Printing
Expert discussion on special paper printing
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand the current and future market demand for printing using special plain papers e.G. Long paper and paper rolls (excluding point-of-sale application). We are only seeking to talk to experts based in the united states and germany and currently working in or recent ex-employees in large printer manufacturer companies.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.+11 Other Responses
We are looking to seek expert insight on the following query: how do non-integrated paper companies buy their pulp-do they hedge or buy spot tons? What is their buying/engagement model with pulp suppliers?+16 Other Responses