Global Flexible Packaging
i am trying to understand various aspects of global flexible packaging industry such as market size, market size by region, market size by raw material, market size by end-use industry, trends & innovation and so on.+9 Other Responses
Paleo company looking for a food packaging specialist and scientist for haccp/usda help.+11 Other Responses
We are looking for paper packaging expert (especially for fmcg industry) to discuss following:
procurement best practices
sourcing and pricing models used by fmcg players
key regional (us and eu) regulations for sourcing of paper packaging material?+3 Other Responses
Paper Packaging Industry
Looking for a consultant who can manage and lead the engineering, construction and initial operations of a greenfield, end-to-end paper packaging plant, being planned in saudi arabia.+2 Other Responses
Barrier Coated Paper Or Board In Cigarette Packaging
Currently, we are looking for an industry expert having profound experience in barrier coated paper or paperboard that can be used in cigarette packaging as an inner liner
project objective: to replace polypropylene (op) film, currently, used on the outside of the cigarette pack with barrier coated paper or paperboard due to sustainability concerns from the inside as innerlayer such that the later should have similar barrier properties like plastic film such as able to maintain freshness and moisture resistance so that it can be used as an alternative to plastic packaging for which, we want a detailed insights on barrier coated paper or board
we are looking for a detailed insights on the following:
1) which is more feasible to use as innerliner in cigarette packs that could replace plastic film used on the outer layer of packs while providing the barrier properties such as moisture and oxygen resistance similar to plastic film? Is it barrier coated paper or board and why?
1) information on market size of barrier coated paper/ paperboard with 10 years historical and forecast
2) major barrier coated paper/ paperboard players present in the market, especially in food packaging along with reasons related to it
3) development trends on barrier paper/board with technologies present in the market and any future developments with time scale
4) insights on products which used barrier paper/ board commercially to replace plastic packaging
5) insights on industry using barrier paper/ board w.R.T. Products and application
6) initiatives taken by cigarette companies on sustainable cigarette packaging and any respective patents related to it
7) current price trend on barrier coated paper
barrier properties to be considered :
oxygen permeability > 1300 cm3, 23°c, 75 % rel h: astm: f 1927-07
water vapour < 5g / m2 24h, 23°c, 90 % rel h: astm: f 1249-05
oba: paper: free, board: outside only
paper: 50 – 90 gsm/m2
board: 180 – 270 gsm/m2. Thickness < 350 µm
+16 Other Responses
Paper And Paperboard Manufacturing
I'm about to build an aseptic liquid packaging paper manufacturing plant. I need a technical consultant to advice about the process and equipment procurement to guarantee the end product match the specifications+9 Other Responses
I am looking for information on paper packaging industry benchmarks for cost, quality, inventory, lead times, payment terms, number of skus vs. Total volume of paper pack, and pricing structure
the commodities considered are carton board, container board (corrugates), labels and leaflets
uday+6 Other Responses
Paper & Plastic Packaging In Foodservice
Description/ need: to understand the market dynamics (market size and consumption pattern) and competitive landscape (top competitors and market share) for paper and plastic packaging products for foodservice industry in the us
focus products: cold cups; hot cups; lids; paper cylindrical food container; punnets; paper wraps; clamshells; folding carton; paper bags; plates and bowls; cutlery
focus food service industries: full service restaurants (casual dining; fine dining); quick service restaurants; retail; education; heathcare; others (includes pubs, clubs & bars; travel and leisure; accommodation; military; refreshment centres; etc.)
number of experts: 3-4
geography: united states
manufacturers: pactiv; dart/ solo; graphic packaging international; westrock; georgia pacific; genpak; southern champion; double h; stanpac; anchor packaging; sabert; sonoco; fabri-kal; charlotte packaging; sonoco; huhtamaki
distributors: bunzl distribution; bsi biodegradable solutions; veritiv; wcp solutions; ebpsupply solutions; gordon foodservice; pfg
expert job titles: sales head; operations; marketing manager; business development; vp; cxo level expert expected to have experience and full understanding of foodservice packaging in the us
key questions: please note that the questions below are indicative in nature to conduct the screening process of the potential experts
1) in terms of total volume and adoption rates, what is the size of each of the target packaging products within the foodservice industry across the us in 2019? How has it evolved since 2015?
2) how has the market changed post the outbreak of covid-19 in terms of adoption rates? (indicative % change for 2020)
3) going forward, how do you expect the market to shape up (recover/ fall) by 2025? (indicative % change), and in the long term (2030)?
4) what will be the key tailwinds / headwinds for the market, in short term (till 2022), medium term (2025), and long term (2030)?
5) what is the typical (min / avg / max) pricing for the target products? How has been the impact of pandemic on pricing? (increased / stable / decreased)? Roughly what has been the % change in pricing over 2019 and 2020? What is the average price of the most popular sku in each of the focus products?
6) who are the key entities involved in the industry value chain? What are their key roles and responsibilities?
7) can you provide us indicative volume flow of packaging materials across the value chain for the target products?
8) in terms of competitive market structure, is the foodservice packaging market consolidated or fragmented across each of the focus product categories in the us?
9) who are some of the leading players of foodservice packaging across each of the focus product categories in the us and what is the approximate market share?
10) for the leading players, can you provide us insights under following headers?
O operating/ business model adopted
o scale of operations and distribution model adopted
o services offered across value chain
o change in business model to combat covid-19 shocks. (products, end-customers, others)+38 Other Responses
Food Packaging Industry
We are looking for experts in the food packaging industry for north america (priority) or europe or asia:
experts need to have a clear understanding of industry subsegments and be able to articulate trends both affecting the segment/subsegment and driving new opportunity. We would like them to have knowledge of innovative new players in the space and the problems those new players are solving, as well as problems that consumers face in those segments/subsegments in general. Experts should also have knowledge of key players in the segment/subsegment, and an understanding of current and emerging channels.+15 Other Responses
Paper Packaging Materials
one of my clients is looking to speak with people who are knowledgeable about the market for paper packaging products, particularly cups, from the purchasers' perspective. More specifically, they're hoping to better understand the key purchase criteria & decision process, key players, various offerings, and general trends in demand.
This is specific to the united states.
Please provide a good number and time we could chat briefly for a call so i can provide more details about the project.
tj+12 Other Responses
Marketing Communication For Paper & Packaging
Looking for a marketing communication professional in paper & packaging industry.
If you are not a good fit, could you forward to someone who is?+10 Other Responses
Insight On Paper Packaging Products
We are looking for experts to give us periodic(weekly, fortnightly) updates on the market dynamics(major market happenings) in paper packaging categories (pulp, paper, folding cartons(cartonboard), corrugates(containerboard). +14 Other Responses