With google/doubleclick launching an advertising exchange and others like yahoo/rightmedia following suit, this move towards granular real-time purchasing of inventory is going to have a profound affect on how performance marketers are going to purchase media online. I am looking for an expert who can help share some insights into either a) how marketers can prepare for this paradigm shift in buying or b) how the many ad networks in the industry are going to react to this sea change.+11 Other Responses
Online Advertising Trends
We have a client who would like to speak with industry consultants responsible for online advertising at a large advertising agency who can discuss trends, as well as pricing differences between mobile and desktop.+9 Other Responses
Advertising Spend Macro Trends
Our firm needs to speak with multiple experts with direct perspectives on large brand/ad-buyers and/or agencies with exposure across multiple industries.
Ideally someone from a third-party or agency that manages a significant amount of digital ad spend worldwide.
We'll pay $200 as a thank you for a 45-60 minute call. Also paying $150 for successful referrals.
Would you be able to discuss/provide your insights on the following? Kindly answer with a yes/no or few brief statements.
1. Can you discuss about cpm pricing trends by platform, conversion rates / roas trends and demand by platform and growth rate and trajectory in ad spend by industry (travel, retail, telecom, etc) and company size (small-medium business segment, etc)
2. How budgets are trending, given the effects of covid-19 on the world economy and recent market volatility?
3. Are the companies pulling back/altering their spending, especially since the easter holiday is approaching?
4. Are you seeing any negative impact on conversion rates across the major platforms with a focus on fb and google?
5. Can you also speak about the european and asia advertising markets across social/digital and traditional?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+84 Other Responses
Tv, Radio, Online Advertising
Hi, i am the founder & ceo of zintro. I am working on a marketing plan for expanding this business. Specifically, i am trying to get my arms around the cost and measurable results of a tv, radio, and online campaign. My target market is institutional and high net worth investors as well as other professionals who value information enough to pay for it (consultants, lawyers, etc.). I am thinking that cnbc and bloomberg tv would be ideal as well as bloomberg radio and banner ads on many of the investing and information sites (wsj, barrons, bloomberg, ameritrade, etrade, seekingalpha, etc.). At this point, i am only trying to come up with a plan (costs & anticipated results). Of course, consideration will be given to those who help me put the plan together when it comes time to selecting a vendor.+40 Other Responses