Look for expert on commercial credit card (large corporate mid-market) and b2b payments programs offered by major u.S. Banks.
Looking for someone who can provide details at a granular level corporate (t&e) cards, p-cards, etc.+15 Other Responses
Credit Card Acquiring Services
We are looking to connect with individuals able to inform us on the credit card acquirer services/merchant services space, strong understanding of card payment schemes/systems, and the processing of credit card transactions in the uk market. The ideal expert will have experience working for a credit card acquiring company.
Best,+11 Other Responses
Prepaid Debit Cards
I have a relationship with an mvno (cell phone company that uses the infrastructure of the major carriers to provide their own branded service) with nearly two million subscribers that wants to link their e wallet to a debit card. They also want international remittance capability as they have cell phone customers in other countries than the usa. Projections from the ceo is for over 600,000 cardholders within two to three years.I have been working on this project for two years and have brought two companies to them that were not able to satisfy their requirements.
I need a very competent and professional company/program manager to take this over and deliver the goods. The ceo required their cell phone company's brand label on the front side of the card, and then the service provider information on the reverse side of the card.+26 Other Responses
Prepaid Debit Cards
Interested in starting a prepaid debit card business+24 Other Responses
Multi-function Payment Cards
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study , we are seeking experts who can share their opinion on the development of multi-function payments cards in the us. These are cards that support credit, debit, loyalty programs, nfc, buttons and others. We would like to talk to experts from banks issuing cards, as well, as from retailers.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in your personal point of view and shared learnings. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a compensation for each interview.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+undefined Other Responses
we are looking for p-card expert who will be able to provide insight on various aspects of p-cards. An expert with wide spread knowledge in commercial payments and accounts payable automation who can help us understand how p-cards and other modes of payment are changing the ap function. We are seeking some key statistics on the adoption of pcards.
Some of the questions/topics we would be discussing are as below (please note, we are looking for both qualitative & quantitative information).
1. What are the p-card market trends: how significant is the role of p-cards as a mode of payment? Do you see the awareness/importance gaining significance?
1. What are the key evaluation criteria while deciding the necessity of a p-card within the organization?
2. What are the key driving factors for the adoption of p-cards / what are the key objectives of implementing a p-card program within the organization?
3. What is the rate of adoption of purchasing cards:
a) by industry (list the key industries mentioned)
b) by company size (fortune 100, 500, sme, mid size etc.)
c) by region.
4. What are the factors influencing the difference in the rate of adoption?
5. In an organisation, who takes the decision to implement a p-card. Is it taken by treasury, finance, or procurement? Does this vary according to the size of the company? If so, how?
6. What is the usage of p-cards by employee population: (administration, managers etc.)
7. Does the implementation of a financial system/ expense management system or an erp system impact the adoption and usage of a p-card.
8. Can p-cards be integrated to help in streamlining other functions in the accounts payable department or products and services to drive revenue streams
9. Use of technology (erp, eipp, e-procurement, as well as any technologies unique to a specific buyer vertical)
10. What are the usage patterns with specific commodity categories/ suppliers?
Thank you.+8 Other Responses
i am incubating a product & services start up in the cards and payments space focusing on an iot based smart card and a mobility and cloud based ecosystem to support it. The card under development aggregates numerous credit, debit, loyalty and rewards cards in a single iso compliant card form factor.
We need to work with payment card experts and evangelists who are adequately connected in payment card industry particularly with the payment networks (master, visa, amex) etc. The expectations are:
1. Advice on various aspects of product development as would be relevant for acceptance in the payment eco-system (issuers, pmt networks, acquirers etc)
2. Engage and evangelize our product with the network participants
3. Secure endorsement of our product and generate opportunities to partner with payment network members.+20 Other Responses
Prepaid Debit Cards
Hello i would like to start my own prepaid debit card company and become a visa or mc provider. I am in georgia. Please contact me asap. Thanks.+28 Other Responses
Payment Card Infrastructure
Hi, i am incubating a product & services start up in the cards and payments space focusing on an iot based smart card and a mobility and cloud based ecosystem to support it. The card under development aggregates numerous credit, debit, loyalty and rewards cards in a single iso compliant card form factor. We need to work with payment card experts/ tech architects with specific skill-sets in card firmware and bluetooth tech.
Card firmware (emv/magstripe) experts
5+ years of experience in working on smart-card firmware.
- would have worked on emv encryption, mag-stripe coding and preferably nfc/contactless emv.
- knows the emv co specifications for these.
Has worked on the popular card operating systems. I am looking for hands on developers and not team leads or project managers.
Bluetooth architect(one person)
an expert who could help with (possibly) rewriting a (small) portion of the bluetooth stack.
A person who has worked extensively on bluetooth (10+ years).
Would have contributed to writing code for communication between devices, creating profiles and testing bluetooth (especially ble) security.
It will be very useful if we can get a person who has worked with bluetooth stack on smartphones (ios/android).+12 Other Responses
"i work for a market research firm serving global 1,000 clients. We are working on a research report for a multinational company on the topic of payment cards - manufacturing and personalization market.I would like to understand the supply market, market dynamics, upcoming technologies and market trends across all the regions.
We are willing to pay multiple qualified experts for one hour phone consults on this topic.+27 Other Responses
Debit & Credit Card Issuance
Discuss market for instant debit and credit card issuance: growth and adoption trends, vendors and market share, technology, alternatives for retail banks and branches.
Would like to speak to consultants and experts with experience in instant card issuance and exposure to the market, or who work in a major retail bank and have considered implementing instant card issuance internally.+11 Other Responses
Prepaid Debit Card
We operate a closed loop private label prepaid card programme utilising mag-stripe visa cards. We require the implementation of partial authorization with global acquirers, our own issuing bank and processor has implemented partial auth but our challenge is to now complete the chain with partial auth made available through acquirers. Please advise your expertise and previous experience in this field.+7 Other Responses