Educational Content Development For A Wide Range Of Subjects Within The Payments Industry
We are looking for individuals and organizations alike who are interested in working with us to develop educational content focused on payment process, fraud prevention, payment management, chargeback management, and alternative payments. We're looking for content of all levels of sophistication. From rudimentary to advanced expert level information.
Content will primarily be in written form via white papers.+34 Other Responses
Credit Card Fraud
My company was taken for a large amount through an account take over. Our merchant services will not cover any loss, though we have heard other merchant services would have. I need to know if we have any recourse to recoup the stolen money. Looking for consultancy on this project.+5 Other Responses
Fraud Management And Physical Security
Fraud management and physical security:
1.Supply chain around fraud management
2.Vendor landscape for fraud management and physical security
3.Engagement models fraud management and physical security - single/ multiple vendors
4. Sourcing models for fraud management and physical security - in house/ outsource
5.Value proposition in outsourcing these services
6. List of suppliers for fraud management and physical security
7. Supplier consolidation and rationalization options
8.Fraud patterns in banks
9.Dependencies and synergies between fraud and financial crimes aspects and physical security
10.An analysis of the vendors offerings in the following areas:
- advanced fraud analytics (data analytics; cyber data analytics; rules developers; architecture; solutions engineers
- contact centre operations
- quality assurance
- detection specialists
- credit quality specialists
- claims management & processing / back-office / back-end fulfilment
- project resources for fraud initiatives+28 Other Responses
Fraud Risk Assessment
Looking to see if there is any information on commercial lending fraud risk assessment for training purposes+13 Other Responses
Risk Management For Banking Institutions
Seeking an experience expert on risk prevention, risk management with specialties in payment fraud, operational & credit risk to explore a senior risk position in group cards & personal financing with a large local bank? Appreciate your feedback. Many thanks in advance, denise aspac executive search+15 Other Responses
Insurance Claim China
I represent a us based manufacturer of fitness equipment which suffered a loss arising out of its operations in china. After being terminated, the china manager absconded with the company's accounts receivable records, sales contracts, chop and other company property. He also notified the company's bank not to release funds to anyone but him and the company's warehouse not to release goods to anyone but him. My client had filed a claim with its us insurer for losses resulting from this situation, which has been denied. We are not in litigation with the insurance carrier and are in need of a consulting expert on the issues of doing business in china and the harm done by this person's actions.+4 Other Responses
Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+38 Other Responses
Debit Card Fraud
I been the victim of debt card fraud my debit card was stolen and used for transactions that i did not do but my bank said they did research and found no evidence of fraud but thats not possible because i did not make those transactions+9 Other Responses