Printed Circuit Boards (pcb)
We are a global market research firm seeking experts who can assist us in determining key trends and practices in 'printed circuit boards - pcb' market.
1. Key factors impacting the value chain of pcb - upstream & downstream
2. Does raw material usage change across different applications? If yes, how does it impact cost break-up?
3. How is semiconductor industry linked to pcb market? Are there any common factors which may be driving or restraining growth of both these industries?
4. Key locations for pcb manufacturing? How does this impact - trade dynamics, raw material sourcing etc.
5. Key price drivers and impact on pricing:
a. Variation of pricing w.R.T regions (it may include various impacts such as competitiveness, standardization, labor rates, business risks etc)
b. Impact of technology and complexity of product on pricing
c. Impact of macro events (global and china slowdown, currency risks, mergers and acquisitions, r&d, political and social scenarios) on pricing
d. Impact of regulatory litigation on pricing (if any)
ideal candidates should have deep knowledge on pricing, supply & demand trends and value chain for pcb's. We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the pcb market, if you are interested.
thomas+undefined Other Responses
Pcb Layout Supporting Cadence Allegro/orcad
I have a pcb *.Brd file. No schematic no netlist. On board 03 d2pak footprint placed u28, u29, u30. I want to replace a only u29 footprint d2pak with to263-3. Any body know the procedure to replace the footprint without schematic and netlist.+2 Other Responses