Business Systems And Technology Analysis
Job title: business systems and technology analyst
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The business systems and technology analyst is responsible for testing and implementing procedures within global shop, an enterprise resource planning (erp) suite. He/she is also responsible for assisting with database maintenance, educating users of the global shop erp system from different departments, and actively improving system efficiency through independent problem-solving. The business systems and technology analyst must be a methodical worker, with an intuitive ability to understand complex systems and a strong desire to work with information technology. He/she will be expected to work with minimal managerial oversight, and must have a self-motivated, entrepreneurial disposition.The business systems and technology analyst is expected to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
- bs/ba in business, computer science, information technology, or equivalent degree
- strong computer knowledge: microsoft word, excel, and outlook
- strong knowledge of erp concepts
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- report to work at least 10 minutes prior to start time
- professional dress attire
- properly groomed daily
- keeps office in neat and clean manner at all times
- extremely intuitive with problem solving and resolutions
- experience in pervasive and sql command scripts
- erp certification
- an educational background in both business and technology
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+4 Other Responses