Futurecasting Of Upstream And Midstream Oil & Gas
We are looking for multiple experts in the uk and russia who can speak on how the oil & gas industry (specifically upstream onshore and offshore drilling, production, and well services, as well as midstream transmission pipeline) is likely to evolve in the next decade to 2030, with a particular focus on developments within operations, maintenance, and servicing.
Specific areas of interest include:
- megatrends: key trends (social, technological, regulatory, etc.) and how they will create shifts from current operations in the noted industry.
- challenges, priorities, and ambitions: current operational challenges and business priorities in general as well as long-term ambitions related to three key concepts (i.E., mobility, sustainability, productivity).
- operation & servicing: future requirements, preferences, and pain points in operations and how suppliers (such as lubricant or ancillary services suppliers) can respond to emerging needs; maintenance concerning lubrication of drilling, production, and pipeline assets.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space.
1. Can you discuss the greatest shifts or changes in the upstream oil & gas (and, thus, oilfield services) industry in the coming decade? And, more specifically, in relation to operations, maintenance, and servicing?
2. Can you discuss the primary operational, maintenance, and servicing challenges and priorities for oilfield services?
3. Can you share insight in the supply chain and purchasing process for operations and maintenance, given emerging trends such as increasing digitalization and ecommerce in b2b settings?
+94 Other Responses
Well Completions And Well Intervention
I am looking for a 30 min conversation with experts with an experience in the band of 5-10 years in the oil & gas industry from drilling, reservoir, production & procurement domains respectively, with india as the lead geography. The objective of this exercise is to understand the well completions and well intervention market dynamics.
The target companies are the major operators - e&p (exploration & production) companies like ongc, oil india, reliance industries ltd., cairn india, gujarat state petroleum corporation, hindustan oil exploration company (hoec), geoenpro petroleum, oilex etc. From india.
operators are the e&p (exploration & production) companies
vendors are the oil field service companies (ofs) who provide the well completions and well intervention products & services e.G. Schlumberger, halliburton etc.
We are looking for direct full-length interviews (online/tele/face to face) and some of the designations of interest could be:
drilling department: company man/operator, driller, tool pusher, rig supervisor, well planning engineer
reservoir department: reservoir engineer, sub-surface engineer, pore-pressure engineer
production department: well completions engineer, well intervention/workover engineer, production engineer, petroleum engineer
procurement department: supply chain manager, procurement manager
domain heads of the above
the goal of conversation would be to gather an in-depth understanding of the following points mentioned below:
annual expenditure by operators on well completions and well intervention (past 5 years also)
growth rate for the well completions and well intervention market for the next 5 years (cagr %)
product / service wise spent by operators on well completions and well intervention
existing vendors market share in the well completions and well intervention space
the specific well completions and well intervention products/services provided by the vendors to a particular operator
the average price points of specific well completions and well intervention products/services provided by the vendors
buyer behaviour (product selection parameters – functionality, brand, price, quality, lead time, local content, terms, and conditions)
additionally, we are also looking for technical parameters like:
rig count (workover/drilling rigs)
well depth (measured depth (md) & true vertical depth (tvd))
reservoir pressure & temperature
casing program (i.E. Size and weight)
tubing program (i.E. Size, weight, connection type, etc.)
wellbore environment (sweet or sour)+18 Other Responses
Oil Spill Containment
We are looking to speak with multiple experts with in-depth knowledge about sorbents deployed today in the market, and knowledge on industrial water treatment specifically removal of minority oil from industrial water either for discharge or for reuse of water in the processes.
We are interested to speak with experts with at least 5-15 years of experience from any oil spill management firms or oil exploration companies where focus is on oil spill containment, as well as industrial water treatment companies or manufacturers of filters to remove oil from water.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a short answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. Are you able to discuss in detail sorbents today in the market, including relative merits / demerits of current products and cost?
2. Do you have expertise with mechanical filters or chemical mechanisms such as functionalized styrene divinylbenzene polymer to remove minority oil?+12 Other Responses