Pharma Research Interviewees
We are seeking highest specialized experts with experience in the life sciences industry - must meet below specifications
location: usa - san fransisco bay area, los angeles, philadelphia, new york, boston.
Industry: pharmaceuticals, contract development and manufacturing organizations (cdmos)/clinical research organizations (cros), and life science market research.
Testing availability: late june - early july
study 1: qualitative study - focus group interviews with 3 groups (6-8 respondents per group)
group 1: 6-8 pharmaceutical executives from top 20 biotech companies who are influencers, contributors or decision makers on outsourcing services to contract development and manufacturing organizations (cdmos)/clinical research organizations (cros).
Group 2: 6-8 pharmaceutical executives from top 10 clinical research organizations (cros) companies who are influencers, contributors or decision makers on outsourcing services to contract development and manufacturing organizations (cdmos)/contract research organizations.
Group 3: 6-8 pharmaceutical executives from small / mid-sized pharmaceutical companies who are influencers, contributors or decision makers on outsourcing services to contract development and manufacturing organizations (cdmos)/contract research organizations.
**expert must have** a clear understanding of the following topics (doesn't have to be an expert at each level, but at least one, also a basic understanding of others):
a. Api services & chemical development – all stages of drug development for small molecules, potent and cytotoxic compounds, and peptides
b. Pharmaceutical development – development cycle of clinical candidate into an optimum formulation and clinical stages manufacturing
c. Analytical services – analytical services supporting drug substance (api) and drug product development including cmc regulatory filings
d. Clinical trial supply – clinical supplies, packaging, distribution and delivery of clinical protocols, supply chain management.
E. Clinical technologies - solutions for patient enrollment, screening randomization, drug assessment etc.
F. Commercial services – api supply, manufacturing, testing and packaging to end-user distribution.+15 Other Responses
Pharma Contract Sales In India & China
Looking to understand the market for contract sales organizations (cso), primarily in india and china. I would like discuss further on the following topics:
• suppliers landscape
- how mature is the supply base for these services? What is the % adoption rate for these services when compared to markets like eu, us?
- who are the major players in india and china? Are there any major global players operating in these markets?
• what is the outlook for these services? What is driving the adoption of these services? What are the potential challenges?
• case studies highlighting collaboration between major pharma companies and cso's in these geographies+6 Other Responses
Pharma & Agrochemical Formulated Products
We are looking for industry experts who will be able to help us in a study about manufacturing formulated products for pharma and agrochemical markets.
Specific questions are -
1. What are currently the main trends with respect to the manufacturing of pharma and agrochemical formulated products?
2. What country/region, are currently leading the way in pharma/agrochemical formulated products manufacturing and why
3. What are the big players strategy in pharma/agrochemical formulated products manufacturing today and tomorrow and why; are they producing in house or do they prefer to outsource? Is it possible to highlight a trend and a reason?
4. What can we expect in the next 3-5 years, with respect to pharma / agrochemical formulated products manufacturing and/or outsourcing of manufacturing?
5. What improvements/process have been implemented in order to make the outsourcing of pharma/agrochemical formulated product manufacturing a viable option?
6. What are the gaps and the similarity between the big pharma and the big agrochemical players in terms of agrochemical formulated products manufacturing?
Please respond at the earliest and we can take it forward.
virat+42 Other Responses
Travel Policy Benchmarking Of Indian Pharma
Travel policy benchmarking of pharmaceuticals & healthcare companies in india
we are a global market research firm seeking experts who can assist us by providing insights on the travel policies of leading pharmaceuticals & healthcare companies in the india region. We would wish to seek expert insights on the following aspects:
1. Case references of travel policies of leading pharmaceutical companies in india:
• case studies on travel policies of key pharma companies related to maintaining quality standards, limits for metros and non-metro cities across india
• details about tie-ups between key hotel chains in india and leading pharma companies across tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 cities and benefits of such tie-ups
2. Insights on threshold values defined by leading pharma companies in india based on the following:
• employee levels: threshold limits based on employee designations
• class of the destination city: tier1, tier2, tier3 cities
• star ratings of the hotels' booked: 3 star, 4 star, 5 star
3. Best practices
• guidelines and kpis on business hotel selection in indian cities
• best practices to be adopted for increased savings while designing a travel policy by various pharma companies based on various cities, hotel chains and employee thresholds, for the india region
4. Insights pertaining to hotel booking policies of top pharma companies in india, with respect to policy elements such as:
• hotel price ranges, mode of payment
• minimum days requirement for advance hotel booking
• type of fare preferred for example pre-payment/non-refundable rates etc.
• reimbursement of following:
a. Cancellation charges – before deadline
b. Extended stay option
c. Dry cleaning & laundry charges
d. Access to amenities [gym, spa] charges
e. Hotel frequent usage program
f. Room upgrades
g. “no-show” charges [cancellation occurs after deadline or failure to cancel]
5. Insights pertaining to air travel policies of top pharma companies in india, with respect to policy elements such as:
• air travel management company [tmc] engaged
• preferred advance ticket booking window (7 days or 14days for example)
• class of service such as economy class, business class, premium economy/economy comfort/equivalent to list a few
• preferred type of ticket: for example, lowest restricted, non-refundable fare
• reimbursement on flight upgrades and permissible flight upgrade limits
• benefits on downgrading to lower class
• criteria for the prohibition on international travel approvals if any
• executive risk exposure (restrictions on traveling of employees based on designation, group or any maximum number, etc.
• reimbursements of other auxiliary policy elements such as airline club memberships, in-flight charges [baggage], frequent flyers program, overnight delays & cancellation of air travel, airline incidentals [pillows, blankets, headsets, etc.], passport, visa & immigration charges, weekend stays, mode of payment
6. Insights pertaining to car rental policies of top pharma companies in india, with respect to policy elements such as:
• car models based on class of service/travelers #, such as intermediate/mid-size, large car/mini-van, suvs, etc.
• eligibility for using rental car based on distance traveled
• reimbursement of refueling of rental car before handing over, maintenance & repair
• availability of pre-pay fuel option, one-way rental option
• reimbursement of delayed return charges, toll booth charges
• preferred mode of payment
• insurance coverage
• rental car upgrades reimbursement
7. Reimbursements of other travel expenses such as:
• child care expenses, currency exchange charges, dependent travel [spouse, guest, domestic partner, etc.], medical requirements while travelling, business travel accident insurance, to list a few
+16 Other Responses