Pharma R&d Strategy Project Opportunity
i'm a management consultant with **** in india, a strategy consulting firm founded at stanford university. One of our core areas of expertise is pharmaceuticals and we have advised more than 80% of the top 20 global majors, and leading indian players on a host of strategic issues.
We're currently in discussions with a mnc which is interested in scaling up their small r&d centre in india to develop products for emerging markets, which are currently being made in other locations in europe/ us. This would involve an assessment of the company's current development, manufacturing, regulatory, qc capabilities in india, assess what capabilities are needed to make the targeted products for the targeted markets, identify the gap, and where feasible help them scale-up the india centre to meet the requirements. In this context, i wanted to reach out to you to discuss if we could possibly work together.
If this opportunity interests you, please reach me at the number below, or at this mail id at the earliest.
sidharth+16 Other Responses
Pharmacovigilance Business Development
Job title: business development manager
job location: open (us and uk)
job type: full-time
please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.
will work collaboratively with other colleagues to increase sales within the life sciences industry. Responsibilities will include full cycle sales including; researching, identifying, cold/warm calling, getting client meetings, listening and understanding client needs, addressing client concerns/objections, proposing solutions, negotiating, obtaining sows and closing the deal. Are expected to quickly develop credibility with customers/prospects and build trust through professionalism and knowledge of our services and products.
**essential duties and responsibilities**:
- prospect accounts focusing on safety related to our products and services
- identify and develop new accounts and following up on existing leads
- develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key target accounts
- manage assigned accounts to generate both incremental and repeatable annual business
- initiate and manage rfi and rfp process and negotiate terms for all account programs and projects
- work collaboratively with the services organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of our software and service solutions
- collaborate with our executives and smes to maximize account coverage
- maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory guidelines and mandates affecting the industry community
**job experience and qualifications**:
- must demonstrate a sustained (7+ years) and successful track record selling professional services to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and/or clinical research organizations.
- selling drug safety consulting services and products is desired.
- candidates should exhibit an understanding of the regulatory pharmacovigilance process for both pre-marketed and post-marketed stages of a product.
- experience working with regulatory affairs departments, product safety related departments, or regulatory submissions is highly desired.
- experience with data-mining or statistical signal detection products is desirable.
- demonstrated track record of success working with senior level management in a fast paced growth environment is essential.
- full sales cycle experience is required (prospect, identify opportunities, propose solutions, negotiate, close).
- strong, quality-oriented proposal writing and proposal management experience.
- ambitious, driven and self-motivated personality is required.
- college degree or equivalent experience required.
- willing to travel throughout the us, estimated up to 80%.
- background in software as a service (saas) market is preferred.
- competitive base salary + commission.
- benefits: 100% medical/dental for employee and his/her family.
Interested applicants should reply with a brief summary of their relevant experience and attach their latest cv on zintro.
Please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.+49 Other Responses
Pharmacovigilance And Medical Information
We're looking for someone to consult about pharmacovigilance and medical information.
We’re looking for someone with recent experience as chief medical officers, vice presidents of pharmacovigilance, or vice presidents of medical information/communications, and with experience in outsourcing these services.
Please send me a message with what you can discuss and i'll answer as soon as i can.
Sofía.+15 Other Responses