Focus of the project: sourcing for the r&d wing of the big pharma which deals with the development of the methods to analyse, manufacture and test the drugs (process r&d).
The project is an industry study to understand the sourcing mechanisms of the pharma industry for its process r&d wing. We intend to understand the sourcing models, process r&d organization structure, sourcing team structure and the performance management of these teams within the big pharma.
The purpose of this study is not to solicit confidential information regarding companies but to gain insight into how large companies are structured and how they will change based on the future needs.
The experts will be required to share their contact details to facilitate sharing of documents.+29 Other Responses
Bio Research Quality & Compliance (brqc)
Bio research quality & compliance (brqc) - pharmaceutical r&d services
need expert with quantitative knowledge on supply market, market, pricing model, engagement model for quality assurance, quality analytics, quality management, quality management system oversight and quality planning & strategy of pharma r&d environment.
1. Supply capability analysis - supplier’s functional capability/ competency, client base information
2. Sourcing best practices - outsourced vs. In-house trend, cost drivers/components, costing/pricing models, resourcing/ engagement models, quality kpis for supplier selection
3. Market trends - macro level knowledge on how suppliers tackle local regulations and its impact on brqc, macro level trends on technology, innovation - modeling, predictive analytics and its impact on risk management, technologies that can support training, audits etc.Quality vs. Cost perspective - low cost sourcing.
Get in touch if you can help with all of above.+undefined Other Responses
Local pharmacovigilance contact person in cis countries and russia+3 Other Responses
We are looking for a suitable company/ freelancer with relevant pharmacovigilance. Expertise who would be able to take up local qppv responsibilities for italy. If interested, pls message me for further information.+8 Other Responses
Pharma R&d Strategy Project Opportunity
i'm a management consultant with **** in india, a strategy consulting firm founded at stanford university. One of our core areas of expertise is pharmaceuticals and we have advised more than 80% of the top 20 global majors, and leading indian players on a host of strategic issues.
We're currently in discussions with a mnc which is interested in scaling up their small r&d centre in india to develop products for emerging markets, which are currently being made in other locations in europe/ us. This would involve an assessment of the company's current development, manufacturing, regulatory, qc capabilities in india, assess what capabilities are needed to make the targeted products for the targeted markets, identify the gap, and where feasible help them scale-up the india centre to meet the requirements. In this context, i wanted to reach out to you to discuss if we could possibly work together.
If this opportunity interests you, please reach me at the number below, or at this mail id at the earliest.
sidharth+16 Other Responses
Pharmacovigilance Business Development
Job title: business development manager
job location: open (us and uk)
job type: full-time
please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.
will work collaboratively with other colleagues to increase sales within the life sciences industry. Responsibilities will include full cycle sales including; researching, identifying, cold/warm calling, getting client meetings, listening and understanding client needs, addressing client concerns/objections, proposing solutions, negotiating, obtaining sows and closing the deal. Are expected to quickly develop credibility with customers/prospects and build trust through professionalism and knowledge of our services and products.
**essential duties and responsibilities**:
- prospect accounts focusing on safety related to our products and services
- identify and develop new accounts and following up on existing leads
- develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key target accounts
- manage assigned accounts to generate both incremental and repeatable annual business
- initiate and manage rfi and rfp process and negotiate terms for all account programs and projects
- work collaboratively with the services organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of our software and service solutions
- collaborate with our executives and smes to maximize account coverage
- maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory guidelines and mandates affecting the industry community
**job experience and qualifications**:
- must demonstrate a sustained (7+ years) and successful track record selling professional services to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and/or clinical research organizations.
- selling drug safety consulting services and products is desired.
- candidates should exhibit an understanding of the regulatory pharmacovigilance process for both pre-marketed and post-marketed stages of a product.
- experience working with regulatory affairs departments, product safety related departments, or regulatory submissions is highly desired.
- experience with data-mining or statistical signal detection products is desirable.
- demonstrated track record of success working with senior level management in a fast paced growth environment is essential.
- full sales cycle experience is required (prospect, identify opportunities, propose solutions, negotiate, close).
- strong, quality-oriented proposal writing and proposal management experience.
- ambitious, driven and self-motivated personality is required.
- college degree or equivalent experience required.
- willing to travel throughout the us, estimated up to 80%.
- background in software as a service (saas) market is preferred.
- competitive base salary + commission.
- benefits: 100% medical/dental for employee and his/her family.
Interested applicants should reply with a brief summary of their relevant experience and attach their latest cv on zintro.
Please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.+49 Other Responses
i would like to ask you, if you are interested to be a local pv person in france.
We wish to submit a dcp in march 2015 for ibuprofen and paracetamol combination tablet . In accordance to article 104(4) of directive 2001/83/ec we require a contact person for pharmacovigilance issues at a national level for.
This local pharmacovigilance contact will report to the qualified person responsible for pharmacovigilance activities.
Can you please provide me with the price estimation for the above-mentioned activities?
Thank you in advance.
maciej+10 Other Responses
Animal Health Pharmacovigilance Call Centre
Animal health pharmacovigilance call centre services - market , trends , insourcing vs outsourcing benefits , constraints and cost model, , supplier cost model+14 Other Responses
Eauctions And Strategic Sourcing
the client wants to understand feasibility of sourcing via eauction of sub-services under preclinical (e.G. Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics,pathology, toxicology, screening services,discovery chemistry etc. )
and clinical research (patient recruitment, clinical monitoring, site management, data management, biostatistics, drug safety) of pharmaceutical r&d.
I am also looking for case studies illustrating how other top pharmaceutical companies are doing it and what are the intricacies and factors involved in arriving at the decision of sourcing via eauction.
looking for experts with prior experience in deploying eauction in preclinical and clinical research under pharma r&d+5 Other Responses
Pharmacovigilance And Medical Writing
Is the cost effectiveness and offshore landscape of pharmacovigilance and medical writing changing from india to other low cost countries such as china and philippines or other regions such as eastern europe and latin america?
Are there any areas of opportunities in this space?+6 Other Responses
We are currently helping one of our clients - international cro with headquarters in germany - to build a team of freelance medical writers, clinical research associates, regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance specialists for drugs and medical devices. They have indeed a large number of projects in the pipeline and need to strengthen the capacity of the in-house teams with extra support for the years coming.+42 Other Responses
Local Pharmacovigilance -italy
Looking for a pharmacovigilance local qppv in italy+4 Other Responses