Pharmaceutical Contract Sales
Project : study on pharmaceutical companies sourcing sales reps from contract sales organizations
industry: pharmaceuticals, contract sales
scope: australia, belgium, netherlands, saudi arabia, puerto rico, venezuela.
We are doing a project on procuring sales force from contract sales organizations in various markets. Request expert guidance in understanding the procurement best practices followed by leading pharmaceutical companies while sourcing contract sales reps from contract sales organizations+9 Other Responses
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
I am looking for experts who can help me in understanding advances / trends in api manufacturing technologies. Please find below the list of questions for which i am looking for your support.
1. What are the various api manufacturing methods and what are the new technologies in each manufacturing method and what are the adoption rates?
2. Please provide the technology evolution of api manufacturing process
3. What are the upcoming technologies in manufacturing that can be applied to all types of apis
4. What are the technology trends or upcoming technologies with respect to the manufacturing following types of apis and what are their adoption rates? Please provide the examples of few companies that have adopted those new technologies:
• synthetic apis
• biotech apis that includes monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins
• hpapis – (highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients)
5. Please provide technology trends, their adoption rates with respect to and their applicability to all types of apis: for example, if there is a new technology in solvent recovery, will it be applicable for all types of apis such as small molecule apis, synthetic apis and all other types.
• small molecule manufacturing,
• microbial and mammalian protein expression,
• monoclonal antibody production,
• advanced process controls,
• solvent recovery,
• effluent treatment,
• continuous processing,
• particle engineering,
• downstream product recovery processing (filtration, sedimentation, centrifugation, extraction, precipitation, adsorption, membrane separation, chromatography, crystallization, and drying),
• process analytical methodology,+14 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view.
we realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
*a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name*participation is voluntary no payment will be involved*if chosen, you will be named in the post and we'll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
topic and prompt
teva pharmaceutical industries ltd. And active biotech ab said monday they were ending the higher-dose portions of two multiple-sclerosis studies with the drug laquinimod after eight patients suffered nonfatal cardiovascular events.The companies said the incidents occurred in the higher-dose components of a phase 3 and a phase 2 clinical trial. The lower-dose and placebo components of the tests will continue.Phase 3 clinical trials are typically the last phase before a drug gets approval from the u.S. Food and drug administration.Teva shares fell 1.3% in early trading in new york, and active biotech shares fell by about one-third in stockholm.Laquinimod is a once-daily oral drug being developed for treating multiple sclerosis and huntington disease.
What are your thoughts?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. if interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days.Don't forget to include your full name.If you have any questions, please let us know.Thank you!
the zintro blog team
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2014/08/14/rosetta-completes-10-year-trip-deep-space/>+7 Other Responses