Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines And Consumer Products Distribution
"pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer products-distribution sourcing"
1. Sourcing best practice
a. What are the sourcing approaches followed by global organizations when dealing with distributors/wholesalers across pharmaceutical, consumer and vaccine business? (centralized/decentralized)
2. Engagement best practice
a. What is the best practice followed by companies when engaging for distribution services across pharmaceutical, consumer and vaccine business?
I. Is it engaging with a distributor or wholesaler?
· global/regional/local distributors?
· single or multiple distributors?
3. Feasibility of integrating the distribution model for pharmaceuticals, consumer and vaccine business
a. How do companies with multiple business units such as pharmaceutical, consumer and vaccine business manage this category?
I. Is there a chance of integrating the distribution of these three business units with single set of distributors?
Ii. What are the advantages and disadvantages of following the integration approach?+9 Other Responses
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
I am looking for experts who can help me in understanding advances / trends in api manufacturing technologies. Please find below the list of questions for which i am looking for your support.
1. What are the various api manufacturing methods and what are the new technologies in each manufacturing method and what are the adoption rates?
2. Please provide the technology evolution of api manufacturing process
3. What are the upcoming technologies in manufacturing that can be applied to all types of apis
4. What are the technology trends or upcoming technologies with respect to the manufacturing following types of apis and what are their adoption rates? Please provide the examples of few companies that have adopted those new technologies:
• synthetic apis
• biotech apis that includes monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins
• hpapis – (highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients)
5. Please provide technology trends, their adoption rates with respect to and their applicability to all types of apis: for example, if there is a new technology in solvent recovery, will it be applicable for all types of apis such as small molecule apis, synthetic apis and all other types.
• small molecule manufacturing,
• microbial and mammalian protein expression,
• monoclonal antibody production,
• advanced process controls,
• solvent recovery,
• effluent treatment,
• continuous processing,
• particle engineering,
• downstream product recovery processing (filtration, sedimentation, centrifugation, extraction, precipitation, adsorption, membrane separation, chromatography, crystallization, and drying),
• process analytical methodology,+14 Other Responses
we are looking for experts based in european region, who can provide us industry insights on pharmaceutical warehousing and distribution in belgium and netherlands
following are the key areas where we look would like to have insights on:
1) warehousing and distribution overview ( market size, growth rate)
2) best practices and engagement models adopted while engaging with pharmaceutical logistics service providers.
3) logistics service providers landscape in belgium and netherland.
Please let us know if that intrests you.
Regards+5 Other Responses