Pharmacovigilance Business Development
Job title: business development manager
job location: open (us and uk)
job type: full-time
please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.
will work collaboratively with other colleagues to increase sales within the life sciences industry. Responsibilities will include full cycle sales including; researching, identifying, cold/warm calling, getting client meetings, listening and understanding client needs, addressing client concerns/objections, proposing solutions, negotiating, obtaining sows and closing the deal. Are expected to quickly develop credibility with customers/prospects and build trust through professionalism and knowledge of our services and products.
**essential duties and responsibilities**:
- prospect accounts focusing on safety related to our products and services
- identify and develop new accounts and following up on existing leads
- develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key target accounts
- manage assigned accounts to generate both incremental and repeatable annual business
- initiate and manage rfi and rfp process and negotiate terms for all account programs and projects
- work collaboratively with the services organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of our software and service solutions
- collaborate with our executives and smes to maximize account coverage
- maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory guidelines and mandates affecting the industry community
**job experience and qualifications**:
- must demonstrate a sustained (7+ years) and successful track record selling professional services to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and/or clinical research organizations.
- selling drug safety consulting services and products is desired.
- candidates should exhibit an understanding of the regulatory pharmacovigilance process for both pre-marketed and post-marketed stages of a product.
- experience working with regulatory affairs departments, product safety related departments, or regulatory submissions is highly desired.
- experience with data-mining or statistical signal detection products is desirable.
- demonstrated track record of success working with senior level management in a fast paced growth environment is essential.
- full sales cycle experience is required (prospect, identify opportunities, propose solutions, negotiate, close).
- strong, quality-oriented proposal writing and proposal management experience.
- ambitious, driven and self-motivated personality is required.
- college degree or equivalent experience required.
- willing to travel throughout the us, estimated up to 80%.
- background in software as a service (saas) market is preferred.
- competitive base salary + commission.
- benefits: 100% medical/dental for employee and his/her family.
Interested applicants should reply with a brief summary of their relevant experience and attach their latest cv on zintro.
Please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.+49 Other Responses
We need a pharmacovigilance (pv) expert for a phone consult who has significant experience designing pv audit programs for internal processes, external facilities, vendors and partners in alignment with good pharmacovigilance practice (gvp)+16 Other Responses
We are international company situated in prague, czech republic, which offers diversity of services, such as pharmacovigilance, regulatory affairs, medical writing and other services to life science companies.We are looking for a company or pharmacovigilance specialist for a literature screening for fiji, new guinea and solomon islands.+undefined Other Responses
i would like to ask you, if you are interested to be a local pv person in france.
We wish to submit a dcp in march 2015 for ibuprofen and paracetamol combination tablet . In accordance to article 104(4) of directive 2001/83/ec we require a contact person for pharmacovigilance issues at a national level for.
This local pharmacovigilance contact will report to the qualified person responsible for pharmacovigilance activities.
Can you please provide me with the price estimation for the above-mentioned activities?
Thank you in advance.
maciej+10 Other Responses