North America Nutraceuticals Manufacturing
We are looking for experts having in-depth knowledge of various manufacturing models operating in the nutraceuticals market in north america as well as key supply market trends in the industry. Some of the key focus areas of the study are as follows:
• various manufacturing models prevalent in the north american market
o characteristics, advantages, value propositions, and disadvantages of each model
o which is the most prevalent model in north america
• factors that companies keep in mind while selecting/evaluating these manufacturing models
• key trends shaping the nutraceutical manufacturing market in north america+4 Other Responses
Hi, my name is aidan and i am creating a startup company within the health supplement market. All of the brand's products will be made from certified organic, natural ingredients and it will be in a single serve powdered drink form. I am in need of an expert within the field of nutraceuticals that has a vast knowledge of current trends and ingredients within the industry.
I am looking to work with someone who can bring my idea to life, someone who enjoys creating new products that benifit people and most importantly, someone with an innovative mindset who doesn't let the satus quo dictate their boundaires while creating the product. This individual will need to be very experienced in regards to:
- porduct formulation
- nutraceutical drinks
- powdered drinks
- natural ingredients and products
- flavour formulation
- nootropics and energy boosting ingredients
- vitamins and mineral supplements
ethical standards are extremely important to myself as much as it will be to the brand. I want to be bringing people the highest possible value with our products and so i will need a professional who can provide a full range consultancy service. This will need to include:
- complete product formulation (backed by research)
- product sample batches
- sending product to myself to test
i would love to hear from anyone who matches my requests. I am based in australia, so it would be easier if you live in the same country as myself, but i will be working only with the best fit for my product. Of course in the future i will need more flavours and different products, so i would also like to keep a working relationship with the individual i initially choose to work with.
I will be sending through a detailed product summary via email to the individual i choose to work with, but i'm sure by reading this you can grasp the product concept.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
aidan+undefined Other Responses
We would like to speak to experts who have an understanding of the nutraceuticals/nutraceuticals ingredients space, preferably in us or india. We would like to focus on the following points in this project :
- the size of nutraceuticals market : the fastest growing geographies and the largest selling products
- specific knowledge on algae based ingredients (eg. Spirulina)
- knowledge on key players in the market (both ingredient & nutraceuticals). Different business models they operate in.
- valued capabilities (eg. Patents, access to raw material etc)of ingredient manufacturers/ nutraceuticals players
some of the leading companies in this segment are dsm, basf, cargill, danesco, givaudan, sami labs, omniactive, adm, lonza, herbalife, nutrilite, nbty, gnc, nature's sunshine products, danone etc.+5 Other Responses