Otc Sports Injury Prevention Products
We are doing a project on otc sports injury prevention products (otc supports for knee, elbow, wrist, ankle, etc., compression wear such as socks and stockings, kinesio and sports tape, hot and cold wraps) for the following countries – germany, france, netherlands and united kingdom. We are looking at the mass market retail and pharmacy sales channels only.
We want to conduct couple of interviews to gather industry level information as well as information specific to top companies in this segment, especially the market size and share of top players.+undefined Other Responses
Sop Writing In Philadelphia
We're growing pharmaceutical firm located within a 30 minute drive north of philadelphia on the i-95 corridor.
We are currently undertaking an upgrade project to our sop's in operations. We have a need for one or two consultants that can help up by:
1) engaging with staff to understand the processes
2) make suggestions for improvement
3) develop flow charts and update / rework / add sop's as necessary
4) develop supporting materials for employee training and skills verification.
The ideal candidates will have
- 5 to 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical technical operations. Bs/ms in science, engineering or industrial pharmacy.
- firsthand experience in in one or more of the following: manufacturing, packaging, facilities, engineering, equipment, supply chain, warehousing, and material management practices.
- firsthand experience writing / modifying sop's in a regulated environment. Familiarity with change control practices common in the pharmaceutical industry.
- excellent written and oral communications skills
- ability to interact with staff at all organizational levels including operators, supervisors and senior management.
- intermediate to strong skills with ms office specifically ms word, excel and visio.
This project is expected to last 6 months and will require significant on-site time. Candidates local to the southern bucks county pa / i-95 corridor area are highly preferred+26 Other Responses