Physicians In Second Opinions
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with physicians and learn about second opinions. We would like to get a better understanding of the top 5 illnesses patients to get a second opinion for, challenges in getting a second opinion, and data required when getting a second opinion.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
1. Can you share your insights on the top 5 illnesses that patients get a second opinion for? (y?N)
2. Can you share the major challenges in getting the second opinion (price, wait time, accuracy, finding a reliable physician, etc.)? Please briefly explain.
3. Can share you discuss data accuracy of the overall diagnosis, data on higher efficacy, and lower cost of treatment when getting a second opinion? Please answer briefly.
*** referrals will be highly appreciated
+undefined Other Responses
Physician Practice Management
***u.S. Experts only*** we are doing a market research project on the physician practice management industry (ppms) in the u.S., particularly private group practices. We are looking at a number of medical specialties (e.G. Urology, ob/gyn, dermatology, neurology etc.) to determine: 1) in which specialties are large private group practices most commonly found and why?
2) in which specialties are hospitals employing an increasing share of the physicians and why?
3) which specialties have the best growth potential in the future for private group practices?
4) which specialties have the best market trends in terms of growing patient volume, better reimbursement climate, rising salaries for physicians, growth in number of physicians etc. .+18 Other Responses
Physician Fair Market Value
Evaluate contracts between a manufacturer and physicians or a manufacturer and hospitals to determine whether they meet the fair-market value requirements under the federal, anti-kickback laws. This is related to u.S. Laws and the expert must be located in the u.S.+5 Other Responses