Computer Aided Coding Solutions In Rcm
I would like to talk to individuals from independent physician practices (>50 physicians, from any specialty or combination of specialties) that use computer aided coding solutions in revenue cycle management as part of their job. Please let me know which computer aided coding solution you are using and confirm the number of physicians in the practice. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
We are not reporting on any one organization, but rather rolling up all responses to provide a market viewpoint. We do not quote anyone, nor tie any comments or conclusions drawn in our market analysis to primary research with any one entity.+62 Other Responses
Virtual Healthcare Platform
We are looking for experts who can provide their insights about a startup seeking equity investment. Startup description: an integrated virtual healthcare platform with national physician network and erx delivery system
experts that have interest, knowledge or background in:
industry: healthcare, medical, health & wellness, physicians, health insurance and pharmacy
technology: health information technology, mobile health app, and hipaa compliance
who we are:
we are an online investment platform working to provide a fair and transparent process for startup evaluations and that selects the companies that will outperform other startups in the next three to ten years.
Who you are:
you do not need to be an experienced angel investor to be a valuable member of the evaluation team. We seek a diverse group with expertise that may cover the market, business model, technology and customers of the startup company. However, if you are an accredited investor, you have the option (but not an obligation) to invest as little as $1000 fee- and carry-free in the startup company if the resulting evaluation leads to an investment.
What you will do:
as a participating evaluation team member, you will answer a set of questions and also rate the comments and feedback of other evaluators.
How it works:
1. Create an account on our website
2. Get vetted by the startup’s founder
3. Watch a video and review other pitch materials
4. Answer 4 evaluation questions
5. Attend a live q&a session
6. Return to the website to review updated info
(this is an all volunteer community of industry experts and investors that evaluate startups, requiring about 2 hours total of your time over about 2 weeks.)
what’s in it for you:
- an inside look at cutting-edge technology or go-to-market approaches
- introductions to company management, upon request
- collaboration with like-minded experts who are on your evaluation team
- contributing to creating a fairer, more-informative process for startups seeking investment+37 Other Responses
Physician Practice Management
***u.S. Experts only*** we are doing a market research project on the physician practice management industry (ppms) in the u.S., particularly private group practices. We are looking at a number of medical specialties (e.G. Urology, ob/gyn, dermatology, neurology etc.) to determine: 1) in which specialties are large private group practices most commonly found and why?
2) in which specialties are hospitals employing an increasing share of the physicians and why?
3) which specialties have the best growth potential in the future for private group practices?
4) which specialties have the best market trends in terms of growing patient volume, better reimbursement climate, rising salaries for physicians, growth in number of physicians etc. . .+28 Other Responses
Healthcare Education Services
We are working on healthcare education market dynamics and need to understand the perception about the various healthcare education products and services among end-users like physicians, nurses, radiologists etc.+20 Other Responses